5.0 out of 5 stars Huge, soft, perfect sea turtle. My son loves it!!!
Published on December 30, 2011 by crystalmom24

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, doesn't feel great
Published on April 12, 2009 by K. Wu

5.0 out of 5 stars Huge, soft, perfect sea turtle. My son loves it!!!, December 30, 2011
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Giant Plush Stuffed Sea Turtle (Toy)
My son received this sea turtle from Santa. I was a little skeptical on getting it because some reviews said it was hard and scratchy. That is NOT the case. It is very life like and extremely soft. It is large enought to use as a pillow and my 7 year old takes it everywhere. I would highly suggest this for any turtle lover. And for the price, the quality and size is exceptional.

3.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, doesn't feel great, April 12, 2009
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Giant Plush Stuffed Sea Turtle (Toy)
It arrived very big and aesthetically pleasing like the picture, but I assumed it would be a very soft plush animal and very cuddly for my little brother. However, it's kind of hard and the material is a little scratchy instead of soft. It's not a bad toy, just not the kind I thought it was. Not the sort of thing you could hug and sleep with, more like something you can just look at.

4.0 out of 5 stars Also fun for adults and bearded dragon lizards., June 22, 2013
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Giant Plush Stuffed Sea Turtle (Toy)
I've had this sea turtle for 3 years now, and it's holding up quite well. My girlfriend and I use it as a couch pillow, which my bearded dragon lizard also enjoys perching on (he loves laying on fleecy/plush items). The turtle isn't super soft like some fleece items, and arrived with the stitching between one of the scutes loose, but the stitching remains loose and connected to this day.

5.0 out of 5 stars Giant Turtle, December 27, 2010
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Giant Plush Stuffed Sea Turtle (Toy)
I purchased this turtle for my daughter to replace some of the stuffed toys she had to give up when moving. She loves it. The turtle is the size of a standard sleeping pillow. She evens uses it as a pillow some nights. The turtle is well made and worth the price.

3.0 out of 5 stars My son loves turtles, May 13, 2011
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Giant Plush Stuffed Sea Turtle (Toy)
This is really cool and looks neat. Did arrive with a hole that went unnoticed until box was opened on Christmas morning. Had to do some repair since it was a gift but looks cool sitting on my son's bed

4.0 out of 5 stars We think this will be a great addition to our nursery, November 17, 2009
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Giant Plush Stuffed Sea Turtle (Toy)
I bought this as a toy/decoration for my baby that is coming in march I have showed it to a couple of friends and they all love how life like it looks and how soft.

5.0 out of 5 stars IT'S JUST TOO CUTE, July 15, 2013
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Giant Plush Stuffed Sea Turtle (Toy)
Melissa & Doug have top of the line, as close to life-like as you can find in a stuffed animal, products. HIGHLY Recommend you look at their stuffed collection first. My sea turtle is just too cute (for a turtle of course). He has realistic coloring and detailing and makes you want to just hug him. Best stuffed sea turtle I have seen and he was priced very well. Better to order online than to purchase in a store since the store had him priced higher. Thank you, Melissa & Doug!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect gift for girlfriend., November 30, 2010
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Giant Plush Stuffed Sea Turtle (Toy)
I bought this stuffed turtle as a gift to keep my girlfriend who lives away at college company. She is a big turtle lover absolutely loves it. It is quite large and according to her the perfect size to sleep with. The details on the turtle are excellent and shipping was rather quick. I recommend this for anyone that likes sea turtles or large stuffed animals as it was easily the biggest and best I could find.

4.0 out of 5 stars Sea Turtle!, November 5, 2011
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Giant Plush Stuffed Sea Turtle (Toy)
It was love at first hug with this gigantic and life-like sea turtle. Lives up to play and occasional use as a pillow. Not the softest material, but for looks alone it is perfect. Any nature-loving kid (or kid at heart) will adore this plush!

3.0 out of 5 stars good but needed repair, August 22, 2011
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Giant Plush Stuffed Sea Turtle (Toy)
This animal is nice and large as described. There was a section of its shell that needed to be repaired as it looked as if the material was not sewn down completely.

Melissa & Doug Giant Plush Stuffed Sea Turtle