Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Happy Giddy Bowling Set
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

Color: Happy Giddy|Change

on December 22, 2014
My one year old can easily pick up these bowling pins because they are so lightweight, but I was expecting a heavier grade plastic (like the bowling pins I had when I was a kid). The ball is also very lightweight and does not roll very well. Its a cute and the baby seems to like it, but it doesn't seem made very well.
on January 1, 2013
Gave to my niece and she immediately started to play with it and still does to this day. Colors are bright but the pieces are all hollow plastic and seem that they may began to break after being used. I am leaving this at 3 stars because it is a little pricey for all plastic.
on January 20, 2012
Two boy great grandchildren...I didn't know what to get for them but I knew both loved balls. And I figured that two year old boys need activity--so I ordered the bowling set. When the first one came, I was impressed with its apparent quality and sturdiness; that is when I ordered the second one. I have heard from their grandmothers (two different daughters of mine) that the boys loved them.
on November 2, 2015
I bought this for my three year old grandson's birthday party so the little kids would have something to keep them busy. It was a big hit! It is so cute and colorful that not only do the children love it, but the adults were oohing and aahing too! The six pins are as cute as can be and the ball is an actual bowling ball design. I am teaching my grandson how to use it properly. I am totally happy with this purchase!
on December 23, 2015
I bought this as a birthday gift for my son that just turned two. My whole family loves to bowl so I thought this was a great way to start our little one out! The six bowling pins are brightly colored and really attract my son's attention when it's time to play. The yellow bowling ball has finger holes, but they are spaced way too far for a 2 year old. My 5 year old can't use them either.

The ball and pins are made of a durable plastic that I think will withstand long-term use from my two boys. I love that the toy doesn't require batteries or have any electronic components. It's nice for them to play without talking or music sometimes!
on July 10, 2013
We got this for our 2 year old. He loves the pins and their characters faces. The ball is easy for him to handle being light weight but heavy enough to stand 5-6 feet away and it force the pins down. The bag it comes in is used as a carrying/storage case which comes in handy. Like the bright colors on the product. The pins are about 8.5" tall.

Pros:
Light weight
Bright colors
compact
Loads of fun

Cons:
None
on January 30, 2013
I didn't realize how small this bowling set would be. The ball for this is very tiny, about the size of a softball or so. My mother has a bowling set she got from a thrift store and my daughter likes that set better than this one, but the other set had a "plate" with divits for you to put the pins in when setting it up to bowl and the ball was a lot bigger as well.
on January 21, 2015
This toy is so much fun! The plastic is better than cloth choices that I've seen. You can clean it more effeciatently and kids love it! Used it in the Parent Day out program at our church, and also purchased it for my 2 year old granddaughter. She loves it!
on December 29, 2012
Got these for my almost 2 year old son for Christmas. They are so cute, but I'm giving them 4 stars because the paint is peeling off on one of the pins. He brought me the pin, there was a chunk of paint missing, and he had paint all over his fingers. It wasn't that hard to get off of him, but if you have a child that puts his/her fingers in their mouth, that could be a problem. Not to mention it's a little unsightly. We'll use them (he LOVES these) but I'm just glad they weren't a gift for someone else.
on May 18, 2012
Well made toy with bright colors, which is great for a toddler. My daughter likes setting up the pins & throwing the ball into them! She also enjoys putting the pins in the bag & taking them back out. Overall, a good toy for toddlers & cute too!