This is the cutest game EVER!
it is like the old school 'colorforms' where they are plastic like, not just a plain old sticker, they are actually quite durable!
Published on February 20, 2012 by peanut n shell

1.0 out of 5 stars stickers do not stick
This toy looked very promising and the kids had a lot of fun with it the first day. The problem is that after the first day the stickers really did not stick well anymore. Very disappointing.
Published 19 months ago by miriam weiss

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT!!!! BUYING MORE!!! you will enjoy it as much as your kid!!, February 20, 2012
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Play House! Reusable Sticker Pad (Toy)
This is the cutest game EVER!
I got this for my son and even tho I think it is geared towards girls he loves putting the dog bowl next to the dog house and the puppy all in the same area, it teaches them continuity and what a lot of the objects are, we also play hide and seek, where we fill page with items then i take one away when he's not looking and he has to remember what is missing..ie the clock or a chair etc...
I am ordering all the different styles of these right now!! there is a dinosaur one he'll die for! let me know if there are others i am missing!
Melissa and Doug toys are awesome but this one takes the cake!

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for SLPs!, March 24, 2013
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Play House! Reusable Sticker Pad (Toy)
I am a speech-language pathologist and I purchased this for my 3-year-old cousin who loves reusable sticker books. When we started playing with it, I realized wow. What an awesome product for kids working on vocabulary, basic concepts, categorization, and following directions. I am ordering one for my students who have these language goals. How cool!

5.0 out of 5 stars Granddaughter tested and I liked it too., April 5, 2012
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Play House! Reusable Sticker Pad (Toy)
I bought this because I was having four granddaughters at my house for an overnight - ages 10, 8, 7 and 6. The girls spent hours on this arranging the rooms, then swapping pages and rearranging what the others had done. The next day, they picked it up and started all over again. I even tried it out and quickly saw how much fun it was, even for me! Since the stickers are removable, I am putting the pages up so when they come back it will seem new all over again. I recommend this highly. I wish they would make the stickers in the make a face book removable as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars My girls love this toy!, June 20, 2013
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Play House! Reusable Sticker Pad (Toy)
This has been a great toy for 3 girls - 2 through 8 years old. It is a great "quiet toy" for church or travel.

The only negative is that I wish the scene pages were printed on heavier cardstock to provide a more firm surface for placing stickers. They tend to get bent and beat up while traveling. I am considering mounting them on poster board.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these Reusable Sticker Pads, February 21, 2013
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Play House! Reusable Sticker Pad (Toy)
I bought this for my 6 year old daughter last year for an 8 hour car ride and it kept her quite occupied, so I've been buying more to give as gifts to little girls between the ages of 3 and 8. Very similar to the colorforms that I grew up with.

4.0 out of 5 stars like colorforms but better!, January 11, 2012
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Play House! Reusable Sticker Pad (Toy)
More interesting than colorforms, more reusable than regular stickers, these are not "reusable stickers" the way post-it notes or other removable sticky things are. They are plasticky stickers that don't have glue, but just stick to another smooth plasticky surface. They'd probably stick to a window or mirror too. The only problem is that there are lots of bits and pieces that get lost easily. But at this price, worth the quiet time!

5.0 out of 5 stars 5 year old niece loved these, June 8, 2013
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Play House! Reusable Sticker Pad (Toy)
I bought these for my 5 year old niece for her birthday and she loves them. The stickers are super thick and durable and she can use them again and again on the multiple pages. This sticker pad has gotten a lot of use and is holding up well. Another great Melissa & Doug product.

1.0 out of 5 stars stickers do not stick, December 2, 2012
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars

2.0 out of 5 stars Too messy and hard to maitain, September 5, 2013
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Play House! Reusable Sticker Pad (Toy)
Once the book is used, it is very hard to store or clean up. Eventually it becomes too messy to keep.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy for a great price!, November 23, 2013
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Play House! Reusable Sticker Pad (Toy)
This is awesome! I bought this for my daughter to play with on a plane trip and it's perfect. The stickers are nice and big for my 2 year old to use and she's been having lots of fun making up little scenes and stories to go with them. I used to love toys like this when I was a kid, so I'm having fun too!:) And for $5??! A great bargain.

Melissa & Doug Play House! Reusable Sticker Pad