Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Style Name: Play House! Reusable Sticker Pad|Change
Price:$4.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on February 20, 2012
This is the cutest game EVER!
it is like the old school 'colorforms' where they are plastic like, not just a plain old sticker, they are actually quite durable!
I got this for my son and even tho I think it is geared towards girls he loves putting the dog bowl next to the dog house and the puppy all in the same area, it teaches them continuity and what a lot of the objects are, we also play hide and seek, where we fill page with items then i take one away when he's not looking and he has to remember what is missing..ie the clock or a chair etc...
I am ordering all the different styles of these right now!! there is a dinosaur one he'll die for! let me know if there are others i am missing!
Melissa and Doug toys are awesome but this one takes the cake!
11 comment|55 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 24, 2013
I am a speech-language pathologist and I purchased this for my 3-year-old cousin who loves reusable sticker books. When we started playing with it, I realized wow. What an awesome product for kids working on vocabulary, basic concepts, categorization, and following directions. I am ordering one for my students who have these language goals. How cool!
on June 20, 2013
This has been a great toy for 3 girls - 2 through 8 years old. It is a great "quiet toy" for church or travel.

The only negative is that I wish the scene pages were printed on heavier cardstock to provide a more firm surface for placing stickers. They tend to get bent and beat up while traveling. I am considering mounting them on poster board.
on April 5, 2012
I bought this because I was having four granddaughters at my house for an overnight - ages 10, 8, 7 and 6. The girls spent hours on this arranging the rooms, then swapping pages and rearranging what the others had done. The next day, they picked it up and started all over again. I even tried it out and quickly saw how much fun it was, even for me! Since the stickers are removable, I am putting the pages up so when they come back it will seem new all over again. I recommend this highly. I wish they would make the stickers in the make a face book removable as well.
on June 8, 2013
I bought these for my 5 year old niece for her birthday and she loves them. The stickers are super thick and durable and she can use them again and again on the multiple pages. This sticker pad has gotten a lot of use and is holding up well. Another great Melissa & Doug product.
on February 21, 2013
I bought this for my 6 year old daughter last year for an 8 hour car ride and it kept her quite occupied, so I've been buying more to give as gifts to little girls between the ages of 3 and 8. Very similar to the colorforms that I grew up with.
on January 11, 2012
More interesting than colorforms, more reusable than regular stickers, these are not "reusable stickers" the way post-it notes or other removable sticky things are. They are plasticky stickers that don't have glue, but just stick to another smooth plasticky surface. They'd probably stick to a window or mirror too. The only problem is that there are lots of bits and pieces that get lost easily. But at this price, worth the quiet time!
on April 22, 2015
LOVE IT! I have 4 children, and all of them except my teenage son play with these. I find that I like using them too! We take pictures of all the finished ones and put them in an album online, lol. The stickers are easy to use, and if they get bent you can re-flatten them in a book or something and then use them some more. I had a group of 7 yr olds over that played with them, and not a single one got ripped or damaged (just bent, but that is fixable). I have no trouble putting them back on the sticker sheets, but I did remove the backing because it was too hard to put them back in the exact shaped spots. I actually bought more of these to use as gifts for the "my school friend invited me to their birthday party and I need a gift tomorrow!".
on October 5, 2015
Such a fun, inexpensive way to keep my four year old entertained! She LOVES these sticker sets from Melissa and Doug, so every now and then I add one to my Amazon order. I never regret it! She will play with them for hours, designing rooms, being silly (a toilet in the living room?!?!??!) and creating personalities and names for all the sticker people.

Also- this set is reusable stickers- they remind me of Colorforms from when I was a kid!
on October 26, 2013
My mother got some of these for my 2 1/2 year old and she ALWAYS asks to play with them. On a gamble, I got these for two of my nieces, ages 5 and 6, and they were and absolute HIT! I highly recommend all the Melissa and Doug sticker books. The reusable stickers are of good quality, and have yet to lose their static cling "stick" as others of their kind often do. We own every variety of these books and I will continue to get them for all the little girls in our family!