CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Melissa & Doug Jumbo Coloring Pad - Animals
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Made using the highest quality materials
- Tested to be safe and durable
- Great fun for your baby and child
- Extra-large art pad featuring coloring pages on premium white bond paper
- Includes 50 unique animal artworks
- Oversized 11" x 14" sheets leave lots of room for creative fun.
- Pages tear out cleanly
- Great for inspiring creative expression and exploring color
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Item Package Quantity: 1
Top Customer Reviews
This is how it works at my house:
1. First my grandchildren are drawn to this coloring book by its unique size of 11 x14 inches, one picture per page, backs are blank.
2. Next it's time to choose a picture: this usually takes awhile, every picture in this book is outstanding, delightful, and endearing. They are outlined in thick dark black lines that cover the whole page. (No pages are left uncolored at my house)
3. Excitement builds as I easily remove the page from the book and lay it on the table in front of them.
4. Then it's time for them to choose the coloring medium, (The heavy weight, bright white paper, with just one picture per page is perfect for a large number of, age appropriate or inspirational, coloring mediums including crayons, oil pastels, colored pencils, water paints, or markers.
5. As they start coloring I often hear (Sometimes for hours) Grandma, Grandma come see my picture, and they are always so proud of their creation , running to the door to show Mom and Dad when they are picked up. Sometimes they take the pictures home other times they hang them on my Refrigerator.
6. Always at the next visit they check the refrigerator for their last picture and immediately head for the arts and crafts table to complete another masterpiece and most often they reach for this Melissa and Doug Jumbo Animal Coloring Pad.
Their products are all great and these pads are study and really a hit with grandkids
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My child loves these coloring books. I hope Melissa & Doug come out with new ones soon as we've gone through all that exist!Published 19 hours ago by JMc
I purchased the Jumbo Multi-Theme Coloring Pad GREEN that focused on animals.
Pros: Thickness of the pages is better than i expected for the price I paid. Read more
This was a nice add on gift for Christmas to go with an art set (also Melissa & Doug). Arrived in good condition and was as described.Published 1 day ago by M. M. Sinding
Great fun for kiddos & parents or grandparents. Big pages so cool... We can hang in frames or on fridge.Published 4 days ago by Mrsangell
Papers is big enough for my 1 year old son to enjoy coloring the whole page, and has so many animals which he enjoys identifying each of them! Read morePublished 6 days ago by Satomi Imai
Bought this for my toddler to keep him busy while we are at restaurants etc. He loves to not only draw in the book, but he also loves to look at all the animals. Read morePublished 7 days ago by Sasha D.
My nephew loves coloring in this. It has plenty of room for him to express himself!Published 9 days ago by Melinda Rogers
Perfect for my 2 year old. Nice big sheets which are perfect for little hands to manipulate.Published 10 days ago by Junell G.