5.0 out of 5 stars Better than previous carrier!
Published 6 months ago by kfnd

2.0 out of 5 stars Missing magnet
One of the cars had no magnet attached to it. It didn't look like it fell off. It was never added to the design. It was a manufacture flaw...
Published 17 days ago by Marian

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than previous carrier!, February 20, 2014
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Magnetic Car Loader (Toy)
My 3 year old son wanted a car carrier so bad and I had seen the other one made my Melissa and Doug and was debating getting it for him. When we were in a store in the mall one day I saw this one and we decided on this one because it has a "crane". It's a hit!!! My son just loves it!! The cars have magnets on the top and the crane picks them up to put them on the carrier. The cars don't fall off when my son transports them on the crane either and the crane can also be moved multiple ways and bend multiple ways. The cars fit perfectly on the carrier and my son can even use his cars from his wooden train set on this toy as well. The back of the carrier can be removed as well and is simple for a child to put back on. The car loader can drive by itself. It is NOT meant to go on the wooden train track it is too big. The size is perfect though as well as the paint work and the wooden quality of the toy just like with any other M&D toys. The car also moves and drives easy which is very nice. It has given my son many hours of fun so far and I'm sure we will have many more hours of fun with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandson Loved the Car Loader!, March 8, 2014
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Magnetic Car Loader (Toy)
Melissa & Doug make great toys. Our grand children love playing with them and we will continue buying their products.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy. Made well, July 2, 2014
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Magnetic Car Loader (Toy)
Great toy. Made well. One of those great toys you can pass on to siblings. It will probably last forever.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome toy!!, June 8, 2014
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Magnetic Car Loader (Toy)
My 2 year old loves this truck. Hours of enjoyable fun for him! very well made and durable..he has thrown it and not a scratch yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent skill builder, May 27, 2014
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Magnetic Car Loader (Toy)
Excellent toy. My 2 1/2 yr old Grandson loves playing with the magnetic car loader. He likes to be exact / precise when playing with his collection of vehicles. Hand to eye to manual dexterity skills are reinforced.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good toy, May 5, 2014
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Magnetic Car Loader (Toy)
Liked the fact it's made of wood (not plastic). My grandson can use his imagination to play with it. He loves the magnets to unload the cars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Toy!, March 17, 2014
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Magnetic Car Loader (Toy)
Brilliant product & my grandson adored it!
Vintage look and no irritating little pieces to get lost. I recommend unreservedly

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect toy, February 17, 2014
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Magnetic Car Loader (Toy)
It was the #1 present at a 1 year olds bday party;). Nice and simple wood constuction - classic toy

5.0 out of 5 stars fantastic product!, February 4, 2014
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Magnetic Car Loader (Toy)
This product is absolutely amazing! I bought this for my 2 year old for Christmas and he loves it! The magnet is strong and the truck parts all move with ease. All the kids I babysit love this product too. It arrived quicker than I expected and I liked the tough quality of it so mu h I purchased another from this company a d I also bought another at Kohl's just before Christmas. Highly recommend this for a y age!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Toy!, January 15, 2014
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Magnetic Car Loader (Toy)
My nephews absolutely love this toy. They have great fun loading and unloading the cars. M&D items are always great quality.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›