5.0 out of 5 stars Better than previous carrier!
Published 8 months ago by kfnd

3.0 out of 5 stars and I think my son will like it. Also
Published 4 days ago by Julie

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than previous carrier!, February 20, 2014
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Magnetic Car Loader (Toy)
My 3 year old son wanted a car carrier so bad and I had seen the other one made my Melissa and Doug and was debating getting it for him. When we were in a store in the mall one day I saw this one and we decided on this one because it has a "crane". It's a hit!!! My son just loves it!! The cars have magnets on the top and the crane picks them up to put them on the carrier. The cars don't fall off when my son transports them on the crane either and the crane can also be moved multiple ways and bend multiple ways. The cars fit perfectly on the carrier and my son can even use his cars from his wooden train set on this toy as well. The back of the carrier can be removed as well and is simple for a child to put back on. The car loader can drive by itself. It is NOT meant to go on the wooden train track it is too big. The size is perfect though as well as the paint work and the wooden quality of the toy just like with any other M&D toys. The car also moves and drives easy which is very nice. It has given my son many hours of fun so far and I'm sure we will have many more hours of fun with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect car activity toy!, September 6, 2014
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Magnetic Car Loader (Toy)
We bought this for our grandson who just turned 2. He loves vehicles and I wanted something he could manipulate to do something. He was mesmerized by this toy! As soon as we showed him how it works, he started to play with it saying "Pick it up." He showed no interest in his other gifts for the rest of the party. This one was the biggest hit! It seems sturdy, the colors are bright, and the cars are numbered as well, giving us a chance to talk colors and numbers too. The magnets do a good job picking up the cars and the toy is easily manipulated by little hands. Just right for age 2. Very pleased with this toy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent skill builder, May 27, 2014
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Magnetic Car Loader (Toy)
Excellent toy. My 2 1/2 yr old Grandson loves playing with the magnetic car loader. He likes to be exact / precise when playing with his collection of vehicles. Hand to eye to manual dexterity skills are reinforced.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good toy, May 5, 2014
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Magnetic Car Loader (Toy)
Liked the fact it's made of wood (not plastic). My grandson can use his imagination to play with it. He loves the magnets to unload the cars.

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome toy!!, June 8, 2014
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Magnetic Car Loader (Toy)
My 2 year old loves this truck. Hours of enjoyable fun for him! very well made and durable..he has thrown it and not a scratch yet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun Toy!, March 17, 2014
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Magnetic Car Loader (Toy)
Brilliant product & my grandson adored it!
Vintage look and no irritating little pieces to get lost. I recommend unreservedly

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandson Loved the Car Loader!, March 8, 2014
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Magnetic Car Loader (Toy)
Melissa & Doug make great toys. Our grand children love playing with them and we will continue buying their products.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy. Made well, July 2, 2014
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Magnetic Car Loader (Toy)
Great toy. Made well. One of those great toys you can pass on to siblings. It will probably last forever.

3.0 out of 5 stars and I think my son will like it. Also, October 21, 2014
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Magnetic Car Loader (Toy)
I should have read the dimensions of this before buying. I didn't realize how little this set is. Otherwise, it is a cute little set, and I think my son will like it. Also, i somehow ordered 2 on accident, so i spent $39.99 on two of these little things. My bad. Don't want to go through the hassle of sending it back, so i'll keep it as a gift for a future birthday party or something.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect toy, February 17, 2014
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Magnetic Car Loader (Toy)
It was the #1 present at a 1 year olds bday party;). Nice and simple wood constuction - classic toy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›