Melissa & Doug Deluxe Wooden Magnetic Kitchen Bottle Collection
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Includes 5 smooth-sanded, easy grasp bottles
- Magnetic lids that snap easily on and off
- Features bright colors
- Great Quality
- Recommended Age Rating is 2 years and up
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
We've had these for a few weeks and the kids love them. They have been dropped, thrown, lost and found, and still look new.
1. These are durable, colorful, and high quality. Nothing cheap or inferior about them.
2. The magnetic caps are easy to take on and off, but also stay securely in place when on the bottles.
3. My granddaughter likes to line these up in a row and count them. She also likes to take the caps from one bottle and put them onto a different bottle. Then we play a game to have her put the caps back onto the correct bottles.
4. These go great with her play kitchen set.
Bottom line: My granddaughter has fun with this toy, and also practices counting and color recognition. It's well worth purchasing this for your child.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Both my kids loved these as young toddlers, taking the lids off and on.Published 1 month ago by Sarah E. Scott
Very durable. The caps only fit on the correct color bottle so I like that it's like a puzzle and my toddler can learn colors while playing with them.Published 3 months ago by Sarah B.
Remember the days of generic, cheap plastic condiment bottles for play kitchens? Or better yet, someone just washing used bottles and using those? Read morePublished 4 months ago by It's Me, Sven
My kids love these. Very durable and well-made. Love that they are made from solid wood. They will last forever.Published 10 months ago by BootsNPants
MUST HAVE! No complaints. Excellent quality. Magnetic lids are amazing. Don't understand why other makers have wooden bottle sets with fixed lids. What is the point of that?Published 12 months ago by Jonathan Balasa
My 2 year old loves this set. It was kind of difficult to find (maybe discontinued?), and was worth the extra trouble and cost to find it. Read morePublished 13 months ago by Britt Du