4.0 out of 5 stars Another fun thing for mommy-and-me time!
Published on October 12, 2012 by petite mommy

2.0 out of 5 stars wish it were vinyl stickers
didn't realize these were regular paper stickers and hence, one time use. this would be more fun for my 3yr old if we could make different meals with reusable stickers like the other vinyl "stickers" that Melissa & Doug make. Good variety of food stickers. Just wish they were reusable.
Published 17 months ago by Luv2Eat

4.0 out of 5 stars Another fun thing for mommy-and-me time!, October 12, 2012
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Make-a-Meal Sticker Pad (Toy)
I could have sworn that this pad description said "reusable" but I guess not. Oh well. The pages in this set have big plates and settings, and the stickers look pretty realistic. The stickers are thin, however, so be careful pulling them off the sheets -- I found that if you pull them off bottom-to-top, they come off easier. My toddler likes to create a menu with these....the problem is that I need to hide the pad because she wants to use them ALL on the same page. It's easier to give your toddler one sheet of stickers and one place setting to work on, so that they don't go crazy with all the fabulousness. I would have liked the pages to be that glossy laminated type so that we could peel off the stickers and use them again, but overall, very pleased with this. And my toddler can use these for pretend play "menus" too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun to use and great for learning, April 22, 2013
ELeigh (Minneapolis, MN) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Make-a-Meal Sticker Pad (Toy)
These are NOT reusable stickers! This is stated on the description and I knew that when I purchased. I bought them for my 2 year old daughter and added magnets to the back of the stickers. I put contact paper over the place setting sheets and she has a blast putting together different meals on the fridge door. With the magnets she can create over and over again. A few months ago I had done the same thing with the Melissa and Doug Sweets sticker set and this just added to her collection.
Overall I am very pleased with this product and would recommend to those with young children who like to create.

2.0 out of 5 stars wish it were vinyl stickers, June 9, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars I'll be ordering more of these., January 12, 2013
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Make-a-Meal Sticker Pad (Toy)
I am a big fan of all things "Melissa and Doug" for their simplicity, creativity in which each of their toys possess. This "Make a meal sticker book" falls into that category. There are pages of paper "placemats" and pages of bright colorful foods to be made into meals on said plates. I originally bought this for another "sit down" toy for road trips. It didn't turn out to be as good for that purpose, but my three year old sat for an hour one afternoon making plate after plate for "his party he was throwing." Which leads me to exactly why I love this products and all of Melissa and Doug's toys, they elicit creativity and imagination two things that every plastic toy with music and lights does not! I will be buying this sticker book again, and completely recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of Fun, January 15, 2013
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Make-a-Meal Sticker Pad (Toy)
This is a really great way to teach toddlers and young children about how to create a complete meal. Many of the stickers are designed to go on top of other stickers, which is really fun. There is a waffle sticker and then there is a syrup sticker to put on top of it. There is a hot dog sticker and then there is a sticker for ketchup and mustard. The layering of stickers makes this a really creative and fun activity.

3.0 out of 5 stars BEWARE - Not re useable!, September 29, 2013
Martha (San Francisco) - See all my reviews
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Make-a-Meal Sticker Pad (Toy)
Like everyone else I could have sworn this was re useable, but sadly it's a one time use thing. My 3 Yr old daughter and her friend enjoyed piling these up on one of the place settings and had a good 30 mins of fun which is great, but the stickers were hard for their little hands to remove without tearing, and once used the game is over sadly. Not NEAR as good of a value as the re useable ones M&D offer. Disappointed overall.

3.0 out of 5 stars not reusable, October 22, 2013
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Make-a-Meal Sticker Pad (Toy)
There is a line of Melissa & Doug sticker books that have reusable scenes. This is not one of them. There are a set number of place settings and the stickers can not be reused.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not reuseable! Disappointed, December 26, 2013
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Make-a-Meal Sticker Pad (Toy)
I bought this item along with the Melissa and Doug playhouse sticker pad thinking they were both reusable sticker pads as Christmas presents. Guess I should have read the description on this one better as this set is not reusable, but the Playhouse set is. Grandkids (ages 3 and 5) were a bit disappointed when they discovered that once they placed the food stickers they couldn't reuse or rearrange them.
I always buy Melissa and Doug products as I like the quality, but I will be much more careful reading the descriptions next time!

2.0 out of 5 stars Melissa & Doug have better sticker pads., April 14, 2014
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Make-a-Meal Sticker Pad (Toy)
I admit to be disappointed with this purchase. I have several Melissa and Doug sticker pads which are reusable. This one is not reusable! I may have to give this one away. I work with many children and cannot afford to have kids fighting over a non-reusable item.

2.0 out of 5 stars Liked it, but not what I thought it was, December 30, 2013
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Make-a-Meal Sticker Pad (Toy)
This showed up as a complementary product to the reusable stickers, so I added it to the cart thinking these stickers were also reusable. It's my fault for not reading more carefully, but these are overpriced for what you get.

Melissa & Doug Make-a-Meal Sticker Pad