5.0 out of 5 stars BPA free bottle and cute little bib
Called Melissa and Doug and asked if plastic bottle was BPA free. It is! My little girl does put it in her mouth so I am glad I called before ordering. The bib is cute too!
Published on December 31, 2010 by mamasue

3.0 out of 5 stars found cheaper
I was disappointed in this product. The bottle is small and only half full. I have found an even larger milk bottle that is full at a dollar store. I figure I can use my daughter's old bibs with the dollar store bottle to make a cheaper option than this product. I have found these bottles at multiple dollar stores.
Published on October 10, 2012 by mama lam

5.0 out of 5 stars BPA free bottle and cute little bib, December 31, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy, July 10, 2011
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Milk Bottle and Bib Set (Toy)
My 16month old daughter loves this bib and bottle for her babies. Other reviews have said that the neck was too small, but we haven't had that problem with any of her baby dolls. She even likes putting it on her stuffed animals and feeding them the bottle :)

3.0 out of 5 stars found cheaper, October 10, 2012
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute but drains fast and is only half full., July 25, 2011
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Milk Bottle and Bib Set (Toy)
I had one like this as a kid and I recall it draining much slower.
My daughter, 3, asks me to fill it up too as it's only half full.

It's a nice size and comes with a bib that is cute but for the price and for what it's supposed to do, it would be nice if it drained slower and appeared to be fuller.

The manufacturer commented on the review belowSee comments
1.0 out of 5 stars What a dud!, June 1, 2014
S. Wong (New York, NY USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Milk Bottle and Bib Set (Toy)
I bought this to replace another magic bottle that had a plastic wrapping over it, which my daughter chewed up as soon as we got it. The first time I bought this, there was no milk inside the bottle. It appears to have dried up. Amazon quickly sent a replacement, but again, it was dried up. The bottle itself is great - no plastic wrapping to chew on - but the dried up milk is very annoying and I ended up returning the second shipment for a refund.

stem
The manufacturer commented on this review(What's this?)
Posted on Jun 23, 2014 1:46:37 PM PDT
Dear Amazon Customer,
Thank you for your comments on the Milk & Bottle Bib set. I would love to speak with you to get some additional information and help you with this. Please call me at #800-284-3948.
Thanks!
Beth Miller

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, June 16, 2014
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Milk Bottle and Bib Set (Toy)
This little set went perfectly with the Melissa & Doug doll we purchased for our granddaughter. She immediately began to feed her doll with the little bottle of 'milk.' It was just the right size for the doll, and matched the doll's clothes exactly.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 15, 2014
Grand daughter loves it

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandaughter loved it, May 25, 2014
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Milk Bottle and Bib Set (Toy)
I bought this to go with 2yr old granddaughter's doll that we her for her birthday...she loves "feeding her baby".

The manufacturer commented on the review belowSee comments
1.0 out of 5 stars Milk bottle is empty, May 15, 2014
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Milk Bottle and Bib Set (Toy)
I bought this bottle along with the Jenna doll and it came empty. At first I didn't realize that it was supposed to actually have milk in it! Very disappointing purchase from Amazon & Melissa and Doug.

stem
The manufacturer commented on this review(What's this?)
Posted on Jun 11, 2014 11:16:16 AM PDT
Dear Amazon Customer-
Thank you for your comments on the Milk Bottle Set. I would love to speak with you to get some additional information and to help you with this. Please call me at #800-284-3948.
Thanks!
Beth Miller

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome little set, April 11, 2014
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Milk Bottle and Bib Set (Toy)
We've had this set just over a year and it's still in like new condition. The milk bottle is constructed really well, and there's no way "milk" can leak out. The nipple is pretty tiny and my daughter loves to suck/chew on it - regardless, it's holding up well. The bib is adorable and has survived machine washing very well. This is a tiny set suited for a 10-12" doll, so I wouldn't buy it for a larger doll or the proportions (particularly for the bib) will be off.

Melissa & Doug Milk Bottle and Bib Set