Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now Learn more

on December 31, 2010
Called Melissa and Doug and asked if plastic bottle was BPA free. It is! My little girl does put it in her mouth so I am glad I called before ordering. The bib is cute too!
on April 10, 2015
When I received this, the liquid in the bottle was nearly clear, with a clump of white stuff stuck to the walls. I hoped shaking it is bit would dislodge and dissolve the clump, but it's still there with a few bits of white floaties.
The bib is cute and works great with my daughter's doll, but I am disappointed with the quality of the milk bottle.
review image
on February 22, 2016
Adorable little pairing for any of the Mine to Love dolls! We have the Jenna doll, and after about a week of our daughter trying to mash her sippy cup into the doll's mouth, we got the message and ordered this bib and bottle set. Though a little more expensive than I'd like, it's cheaper here on Amazon than in any local store, and there aren't many alternatives. We love to listen to our little girl "oooh" as she watches the milk disappear!
on July 10, 2011
My 16month old daughter loves this bib and bottle for her babies. Other reviews have said that the neck was too small, but we haven't had that problem with any of her baby dolls. She even likes putting it on her stuffed animals and feeding them the bottle :)
on April 29, 2016
This is a great set. We bought this for my 2 year old daughter who kept insisting that she needed to use her baby sisters real bottles to feed her baby doll. The bib and bottle work perfectly with a 12 in Melissa Mine to Love dolls; the bottle even fits in the doll's mouth. I love the fact that the bottle actually has something in it to look like it's full when upright and empty when upside down - more realistic than just an empty bottle. Bib and bottle are both good quality. Perfect for a toddler!
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on June 1, 2014
I bought this to replace another magic bottle that had a plastic wrapping over it, which my daughter chewed up as soon as we got it. The first time I bought this, there was no milk inside the bottle. It appears to have dried up. Amazon quickly sent a replacement, but again, it was dried up. The bottle itself is great - no plastic wrapping to chew on - but the dried up milk is very annoying and I ended up returning the second shipment for a refund.
The manufacturer commented on this review (What's this?)
Dear Amazon Customer,
Thank you for your comments on the Milk & Bottle Bib set. I would love to speak with you to get some additional information and help you with this. Please call me at #800-284-3948.
Thanks!
Beth Miller
on July 25, 2011
I had one like this as a kid and I recall it draining much slower.
My daughter, 3, asks me to fill it up too as it's only half full.

It's a nice size and comes with a bib that is cute but for the price and for what it's supposed to do, it would be nice if it drained slower and appeared to be fuller.
on May 1, 2016
The bib was a little small for our AmericanGirl Bitty Baby, but it's still adorable and the quality is great. My toddler loved watching the bottle fill with milk, then feeding her baby. Was a great addition to her Badger Basket high chair.
on June 16, 2014
This little set went perfectly with the Melissa & Doug doll we purchased for our granddaughter. She immediately began to feed her doll with the little bottle of 'milk.' It was just the right size for the doll, and matched the doll's clothes exactly.
on February 14, 2014
Very good quality. Bib Velcro's together (my toddler is not able to tie the other doll bibs on her doll). The bottle seems to be of very good quality as well. Baby brother has thrown it across the room on hardwood many times and no leaks or cracks. My only complaint is that the milk in the "magic" bottle goes down too quickly. One second after you flip it over, the "milk" is gone. In my experience with other magic doll bottles, the liquid goes down much more slowly, simulating how quickly a real baby would eat.