5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of fun to be had!
Published on November 4, 2009 by J. Blair

3.0 out of 5 stars For young children
Maybe my kids are just too old for this (ages 6-13), but they didn't really enjoy it. I could see using this for a preschool setting.
Published 3 months ago by SC

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of fun to be had!, November 4, 2009
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Sandwich Stacking Games (Toy)
We used this game at our Harvest Fest this year. The quality of the sandwich pieces held up to several hundred kids. I appreciated the booklet that came with the cards and durability of the sandwich pieces because it gave us a variety of options. The games can be played by one or several kids. It was a hit and will be used again next year. I'm glad that I ran into this at our local toy store!

4.0 out of 5 stars Unique toy for creativity and imagination, July 12, 2010
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Sandwich Stacking Games (Toy)
This is a unique toy that promotes creativity and imagination. My son received this for a gift when he was about 2.5 and immediately liked it. The pieces are soft felt with a bit of Velcro so that they stick together when stacked as a sandwich. At first, he just learned to recognize and identify each one (tomato, bread, lettuce, pickles, etc.) and then he'd put together sandwiches for us and pretend to eat them. What's great about this toy is that it comes with a booklet and cards for probably dozens of games to be played with these sandwich pieces, utilizing one player or multiple. At playdates these have been a hit with other kids as well. I'd recommend this toy if you're looking for something imaginative that is non-electronic.

5.0 out of 5 stars a great toy that will never break or need new batteries, December 3, 2010
Melissa & Doug Sandwich Stacking Games

I purchased this item for my 3 year old grandson. He loved it and what makes it even better is that his mom loved it as well. I enjoyed watching the two of them playing with it. Melissa and Doug a name you can trust when it comes to kid's toys and games have come up with the best sandwich stacking game I have ever seen. A game that does not require stocking up and having to replace worn out batteries. The different ingredients are all made out of a soft fluffy flannel like material. Each piece has velcro on it so that the various parts of the sandwich, tomato, cheese, pickles etc. stick to each other. The 4 pieces of "bread" can be worn as a glove and you can play toss and catch with the assorted "sandwich" ingredients. When caught the ingredients stay put due to the velcro sewn onto each piece. The different parts of the "sandwich" are huge. It would take a lot to lose any of the "sandwich" ingredients and not be able to find them for weeks, in fact looking at the toy it would be impossible for any of the pieces to disappear when played with at home. The ingredients are numerous and brightly colored. The best part of this toy is that in addition to playing toss and catch with it, you can play 10 different games with the same pieces. This game comes with a durable, brightly colored deck of cards and a brightly illustrated, easy to understand instruction booklet that lists the various games that can be enjoyed using the different "sandwich" stacking ingredients. Each game is easy enough for a young child to enjoy. The variety of different ways to play with this toy makes it 10 times better then your average game that many children get bored with after a short period of time. If the pieces become soiled you can hand wash them in cold water using a mild detergent. I would highly recommend this game to anyone with a child that is not teething and chewing on toys. Very well made, very durable, and 10 times the fun both for kids and the adults that are part of the child's game playing experiences which in my opinion is an integral part of every young child's early learning years.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy for even little ones, January 15, 2011
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Sandwich Stacking Games (Toy)
I bought this toy for my 14 month old because he loves the little sandwich in the Melissa and Doug spill and fill picnic basket. He loves taking the sandwich apart and building new ones. Since this is a toy for 4 year olds, I just removed the cards and will give those to him later. The bread pieces in this set are gloves and he loves walking around the house with the bread gloves on. He even seems to like this giant sandwich more than the spill and fill picnic basket. Great buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars good, solid educational toy, September 3, 2010
pumps100 (califronia, usa) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Sandwich Stacking Games (Toy)
i bought this toy for my 3yo. the purchase was made to encourage following instructions and memorization skills. i cannot think of a more fun way to do that. i would recommend this toy to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sandwich Game brings fun and laughter every time we play., November 24, 2013
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Sandwich Stacking Games (Toy)
This game brings hours of fun for children of all ages. Great for one on one play. Also great for children's play dates. It's educational and fun all in one. We have a toy box full of toys. My Grandchildren ask to play this game every time they come to visit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sandwich stacking game, November 18, 2013
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Sandwich Stacking Games (Toy)
Fast shipping, product as described, great for any child to play with. The material are soft and the playing cards are easy to follow and to understand. Thanks. Will order again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Christmas for my 6 year old daughter its Great, August 6, 2013
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Sandwich Stacking Games (Toy)
My two daughters just love this and its big and soft they love matching cards that it comes with would recommend this to any one great learning toy

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful tool, April 23, 2013
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Sandwich Stacking Games (Toy)
This game has been a great help in evaluate new riding students and their understanding of instructions and sequencing. The child is not having too much sensory input the first time I meet with them and their parents. It gives me a chance to see the interaction to new situations.
The only problem I have is they don't want to quit!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, April 10, 2013
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Sandwich Stacking Games (Toy)
Kids love it...I work with kids in a clinic and its a good tool for coordination, visual motor integration and fmc.

Melissa & Doug Sandwich Stacking Games