Melissa & Doug See-Inside Numbers Peg Puzzle
|Price:||$7.85 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
|You Save:||$0.14 (2%)|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Made using the highest quality materials
- Tested to be safe and durable
- Great fun for your baby and child
- Number concepts, zero through nine, are illustrated in this 10-piece peg puzzle
- Use the easy-grasp pegs to reveal the picture under each piece
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
2. I want this same puzzle with no glossy paper glued on. The remains of a drink were spilled onto it and the paper is now peeling off and it also absorbed the stain
The whole reason I buy wooden toys is for durability -- this same toy with just a stained/painted/plain wood would be perfect
That being said it has helped his number learning. We often play with it in companion to an alphabet/number book.
I was hoping that this puzzle will last long.. but my daughter was able to chip a couple of blocks after 2 months of active use.
(My daughter took out the door of our TV stand when she was 9 months - just to give you a perspective that this product is not too flimsy).
I definely recommend this product.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
18 mo old daughter loves doing number puzzles now. Great product but doesn't stand up well to being gnawed upon.Published 13 hours ago by Ziyad
Daughter loves it, but as a 1 year old who puts stuff in her mouth, the pieces expand when wet and it's hard to fit when that happens.Published 2 days ago by Karen P. Vassalluzzo
Very durable and fun. I especially love the pictures underneath the puzzle pieces. 1 snake, 3 ladybugs...cute.Published 10 days ago by Dorothy Barber
I got this puzzle as a Christmas gift for my almost two year old daughter. She loves solving this puzzle over and over and it as helped her identify her numbers as she is getting... Read morePublished 11 days ago by Brittaney Herring Jackson
This puzzle is FANTASTIC. Great colors and easy for my 2 yr old to hold and yet not so easy that she's bored. The pictures underneath are fun for her too. Read morePublished 20 days ago by Fayelle Ewuakye
My 3 year old loves it. Great for learning. Perfect morning activity. The numbers stick at times.Published 25 days ago by S. McCallum