Melissa & Doug Slice and Scoop Sundae Set
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Multi-piece ice cream set is great for pretend play
- Use the magnetic scooper to load the sundae dish
- Includes four scoops of different flavor ice cream
- Also includes sundae toppings
- Exceptional quality and value
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
1. I don't like that the knife is made of plywood and the outer layer of wood is coming off. This would be better if it were plastic like the scooper.
2. The toppings are not magnetic and slide off easily.
3. The box that this comes in is cardboard. The Ice Cream Parlor Set comes in a really nice wooden box.
My 5 year old got to take a toy to kinder one day for toy day and she said all the kids were lining up to play with it and she hardly got to play with it at all! This is also a great price. The toy store wanted $30 (but luckily they had it mis-marked so I got it for $20).
I personally don't see a ton of educational value to this but they can practice following directions by taking your order and making it specifically how you ask. We have fun with that game.
I think for their birthdays I am going to get the other ice cream set with the cones to go with this!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
My kiddos love this..it's a lot of fun. The knife is a little creepy, so I just put it away for now.Published 16 months ago by Disney shopper
Great quality and fun!
The ice cream scoops are actually magnetic so you never have to worry about them falling over! Read more
LOVE melissa and doug products, you can never go wrong with them!!! the little touches on this make it so cute - the cherry, the scoop, etc.Published on March 15, 2014 by ncb1981
My daughter loves all of the Melissa and Doug play food sets. This one is especially fun because you can design the sundaes yourself. The base is very thick wood. Read morePublished on December 2, 2013 by j strandberg
Another great product from Melissa & Doug, my little girl loves playing with this set, we count ice cream scoops and I love to pretend I am eating a ton of ice cream without worry... Read morePublished on September 15, 2013 by Mariola Flores
Great toy and keeps my 2 year busy making sundaes for the whole family. The cutting knife and the scoop is what she loves the most.Published on September 11, 2013 by zammama
My 2 year old granddaughter loves this set. She fixes "sundaes" for everyone.
I would rcommend this to anyone, well made and easy to use for small hands.