Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Melissa & Doug Stacking Emergency Vehicles
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on November 27, 2013
Almost 3 years old grandson loved them. My mistake giving them all to him at once when in reality each one should be introduced separately so the kid can remember the parts to each vehicle. I bought two different sets and now he knows them well.
on August 29, 2013
I wish I bought these earlier - I should have bought them for my son when he was younger (maybe 10-12 months). At 18 months, he liked them for a bit but lost interest fairly quickly. But I really liked the toys - good quality and big, chunky pieces that are easy to hold.
on March 17, 2013
We bought these emergency vehicles as a gift for a young toddler. He opened them immediately and had a great time playing with them. These toys are very durable and will provide endless entertainment for toddlers using their imagination. Definitely recommend.
on January 6, 2013
We bought these for my 16 month old son for Christmas. He loves taking them apart and will soon be more proficient at putting them back together too. They were bigger than I had envisioned when I purchased them, which worked out nicely. They are chunky and sturdy, perfect for little hands.
on March 16, 2013
The kids liked these, I wasn't too keen on that they came apart, and I couldn't find the pieces when they were looking for them to be put together, so I glued them together and now they are great for everyone.
on December 29, 2012
Ordered these for my 18month old. I think I was more impressed that he was. Exactly as described; allows kids to mix and match as they learn how assemble the right combination while using their imagination. A big bonus - no batteries!
on January 27, 2013
Yes, my almost 3 year old daughter loves cars and trucks and these didn't disappoint. Very well made, unique 3D puzzles. Parts can be interchangeable although the "correct" picture is printed on the bottom of the wheel bed.
on October 30, 2012
I got this for my 3 grandsons and all of them enjoy putting them together. They really like mixing and matching the parts. The cars challenge their problem solving skills and they enjoy thinking through how to assemble the vehicles.
on September 11, 2008
A review of the Melissa & Doug Stacking Emergency Vehicles as seen on ToysforJunior.com
on January 29, 2012
I bought these for my 2yr old. He absolutely loves them. I love that the wood is so durable and he jasnt been able to break them, like his hot wheel cars. He loves to mismatch them, but when its time to put them away, he loves putting them together like a puzzle. He also loves the truck carrier. Very happy with their toys!