Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Bollie Kickball
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Songs of Summer Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on June 25, 2012
Looked adorable and my 18-month daughter loved it when it arrived. She carried it around, kicked it, ran after it... Perfect size, weight, design, and softness for her age. Then it rained for a couple weeks so we didn't use it. When we finally took it to the park again, we realized it was half-deflated. Tried inflating it again but it started deflating within minutes. The durability of this product is non-existent and buying it was a complete waste of my money.
on July 15, 2012
I purchased this ball for Easter on April 2nd for my daughter and within days it started to deflate. We re-inflated, it deflated. Upon closer examination there is a faulty seam that is leaking air. Cannot be used, a total waste.

Update to this review: After contacting Melissa and Doug they contacted me and replaced this with a comparable toy. They were very nice and professional to deal with.
on October 29, 2012
This product is nowhere as cute as pictured... It looks like cheap rubber. There is no packaging to speak of as the ball came on its own and worse part about it... There was a split/ tear right at the seam-- no wonder the annoying thing kept deflating...went straight into the garbage! Didn't expect this kind of quality from Melisa. And Doug company-- usually their products are a lot better.
on May 23, 2016
My two year old daughter LOVES this ball. One of her friends got a butterfly one and she wanted on too. After I spent more on the cheap thin plastic balls trying to replace them when they pooped I decided to get a kick ball like we had in school in hopes the it would last longer. It came fully inflated and ready to play with. Super cute lady but design. We use it for just about any game now. Her favorite is basket ball and because it bounces more she can make a few baskets on her own completely on accident. This would make an awesome birthday present too!
on May 20, 2012
I bought this for my kids (1 & 3) and I think it is the most adorable ball I have ever seen. However, after playing with it for a single day, it has cracks in it and is deflating. I'm very disappointed in the quality. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Melissa & Doug products and they are usually amazing, so this is a big disappointment. I recommend you pass on this and go for durability over design.
on December 4, 2015
My daughter loved this ball. It is really cute. She played with it until it got a hole in it, about 3-4 months later.
It has average sturdiness, to any other playground balls.
I would say it is good, not great.
on August 12, 2015
My granddaughter's first "big ball" which she loves. It's bouncy but not as hard as the playground balls of the bigger kids. It's lightweight so she can "toss" it, and big enough for her to practice sitting on. A winner!
on June 20, 2012
My daughter really enjoyed this playground ball when we gave it to her, but unfortunately it deflated within a few days. After getting a replacement from Amazon (which was a very easy process), the replacement ball lasted only a few days as well. I can echo other reviews on this product when I say that it's just not made to last.
on December 20, 2009
THis colorful ball is perfect for children. Our 18 month old loves balls and this one is perfect for her. She loves the colors and the size is great.
on March 17, 2016
We love this cute little ball. It's our 15 months olds 1st ball. She's not super interested in it yet as a kick ball. She just pick a it up and walks around with it. My husband on the other hand plays hard with this ball. From the other reviewers mentioning durability, I'm surprised he hasn't popped it yet.