5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable and sturdy
Published 16 months ago by Gregory A. Grant

2.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, but don't leave outside...
Published on March 26, 2012 by Amazon Customer

2.0 out of 5 stars Adorable, but don't leave outside..., March 26, 2012
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Froggy Kickball (Toy)
My daughter received this for her birthday at the end of January. After using it only a few times, by the middle of March it kept losing air. We soon discovered why--little tiny cracks all over the ball. I'm not sure if it's not supposed to be left outside...but to me it's an "outdoor" type kickball. It seems kind of a pain to always have to remember to bring it inside. It said nothing on the box. Other than that, she really enjoyed it--it's got "legs" on the backside to go with the face.

2.0 out of 5 stars Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Froggy Kickball, December 7, 2011
= Durability:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Froggy Kickball (Toy)
I ordered 2 Froggy balls as Christmas gifts for the grand-babies. They arrived safely, but both are very..... dirty. They have a carboard box around only part of the ball and the rest is open to the air. It's like they've been sitting on an open rack gathering dust for quite some time. Tried cleaning with a damp rag - didn't work. Got out the scrubby and still the dirt clings. If I scrub any harder, the cute froggy face will be gone! I know these are kick balls for the out of doors, but the material attracts dirt that will only get worse with the out of doors activity. I also hate sticking something so grungy under the tree for the babies. The balls should be packaged differently.

3.0 out of 5 stars Flat with an opened box, December 11, 2009
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Froggy Kickball (Toy)
I was disappointed when I opened the box. The ball was very flat with two large fist-sized dents in it. It does not appear to have a leak, but now I need to go buy a pump and needle to fill it up again.

The ball's packaging had tabs with little clear circles holding the tabs in. Except that in our case, one of the circles was peeled 1/2 way off already and the gummy circle residue is all grey...like a dirty finger rubbed it.

I'll be inflating it and throwing the box away, but it was a disappointing experience.

1.0 out of 5 stars Slow leak from day one, October 2, 2013
Andy Grant (Massachusetts) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Froggy Kickball (Toy)
Very disappointed in this ball. It seemed soft when it arrived, but we thought maybe that is how it is meant to be. By day two it was softer still. When inflating it I can hear air leaving it. Seems the seal isn't holding or there is pin prick sized hole. Skin seems very durable so don't know what may have caused it. Cute, but useless.

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable and sturdy, July 6, 2013
Gregory A. Grant (Worthington, Ohio USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Froggy Kickball (Toy)
This ball is entirely too cute! It is a sturdy "red playground" rubber ball that makes you smile just to look at it. Our 16 month old grandson loves it and currently carries and kicks it, but when he is older it has great "bounce" for kickball, 4 square, etc. Just our way of keeping the battery-less, non-computer "old fashioned" way of playing alive.

1.0 out of 5 stars damaged, January 23, 2013
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Froggy Kickball (Toy)
This ball is adorable but the one I received has a slash mark on the rubber. It appears to have been cut during repackaging or maybe just dry rotted.

2.0 out of 5 stars SUPER Stinky!, January 28, 2013
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Froggy Kickball (Toy)
I bought this ball for my daughter because Melissa & Doug products are *supposed* to be more natural/non toxic. When I received this ball, I had to put it outside for DAYS because it smelled so strongly of nasty chemicals. When I finally brought it back inside, it still stunk, and when my daughter unwrapped it on Christmas day, the whole room filled with the chemical odor. It still stinks two months later. Also, the ball did not come fully inflated, as another reviewer mentioned. The only reason I did not give this 1 star is that my daughter loves the froggy face on the ball.

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun (though looks more smile-y than froggy), July 15, 2010
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Froggy Kickball (Toy)
This ball has survived many trips to the beach, playground, and pool in the past four months, and it still looks new. I think the ladybug one looks more like the character, though, while this one just looks friendly. People have identified it as a frog without being told, but I don't think it's very froggy. That didn't matter much to us, though, so we're pleased with the product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Ball, September 28, 2013
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Froggy Kickball (Toy)
Great and durable kickball for the young ones. They love the designs much better than a plain solid color ball.

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect size, September 22, 2013
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Froggy Kickball (Toy)
I purchased this ball for my nine month old grandson. He loves the face, colors, and size. He had trouble rolling other balls but this one is the perfect size for him. Excellent quality and well worth the price.

Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Froggy Kickball