Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation

on January 11, 2014
Christmas present for my 2 yr old grand daughter and she loved it! It was given with the little lawn chair and garden tool set. She loves being in the garden with us. She was more excited about these than the princess presents she received.
on August 24, 2015
This hat is so adorable, I got it for my daughters 2nd birthday. It's really big on her, which I knew it would be but she can grow into it. I have it pinned up so it will fit her (lol). The colors are true, the design is cute. So far it has held up, we have had it almost a month.
on December 22, 2011
My 3 year old loves the hat. It has beautiful bright colours and fits her head well, allowing for sufficient protection from the sun.
on February 28, 2015
This hat is very cute!
on December 4, 2011
Cute little hat to protect their skin in the sun. It's never too early to start helping children learn about protecting themselves in a fun way.
on November 12, 2015
Hat is kind of big, fit the 5 year old well, Littlte big for the three year old but they both liked it. Good for sun
on August 10, 2013
This hat matches the raincoat and is really cute. My great niece looks adorable in it and loves wearing it.
on May 5, 2013
My granddaughter has been working in her garden and it help its been hot and this cute hat helps. CUTE!
on June 23, 2015
Both items were very cute! The hat was a bit big for my 2yr old great niece but she will grow into it.
on May 31, 2015
I bought this as a gift and the dear little tyke wouldn't take it off. She loves it!