5.0 out of 5 stars Really cute, and surprise...
This cart is made in USA! I bought this for my 2 year old niece. She loves to be outside in the garden so this is perfect for her to carry her all her garden tools and babies. Nice and sturdy and very, very cute and girlie.
Published on December 12, 2011 by DJoy

3.0 out of 5 stars It is a cute cart but not very sturdy.
We love the cuteness of this toy but the handle bar broke of almost right away and the wheels never turned smoothly. The quality is disappointing for a Melissa and Doug toy and I do not recommend it. It was not very expensive. Still I was disappointed. We use it as my 2 year old's shoe box, because it does look cute!
Published on July 11, 2012 by Lizzy

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Really cute, and surprise..., December 12, 2011
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cart for Little Girl, May 2, 2011
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Bella Butterfly Cart (Toy)
My two-year-old loves this cart. It is very "girly", and she loves the butterflies! The design really is adorable. The pinks are bright with green accents. The real product is every bit as cute as the picture of it on Amazon. It is made entirely of plastic. The cart is relatively sturdy, but the handle seems fairly flimsy. It works well for indoor play, but I don't think it would last long if she were to drag it around outside. It provides a fair amount of gross motor play for her, as she enjoys throwing her toys in it and pushing or pulling it around the house. It is the perfect size for a toddler!

3.0 out of 5 stars It is a cute cart but not very sturdy., July 11, 2012
Lizzy "Lizart" (COLORADO, U.S.A.) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cart!, June 2, 2011
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Bella Butterfly Cart (Toy)
I got this as a gift for my little cousin and she loves it! It's the perfect size for little ones and is good for indoor or outdoor use. She loves to carry around her toys in it. It's durable and can go inside or out. Plus it's wonderfully cute!

5.0 out of 5 stars super cute, May 25, 2011
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Bella Butterfly Cart (Toy)
Love this cart! it is so cute and has a lot of room inside for gardening supplies. easy to push/pull around with big wheels. handle seems kinda flimsy but not a big issue. It came assembled for the most part. just had to snap on the handle.

2.0 out of 5 stars Adorable Cart, Cheap Construction and Wobbly Wheels...., June 18, 2014
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Bella Butterfly Cart (Toy)
Got this cart for my 1 year old daughter to push around the house and in the yard because she loves butterflies and I loved the vibrant red, pink, and green colors as well. The cart is a very nice size for her to put her baby dolls and stuffed animals in to push around and is easy to wipe clean.

As cute as it is, I'm highly disappointed in the quality of the cart! First of all, the handle is thin and flimsy and buckles/bends with even the slightest pressure, which makes the cart lift up in the front, and therefore, the cart isn't very sturdy. The wheels themselves don't roll smoothly even indoors and it reminds me of the messed up cart you always get in the grocery store with the wobbly wheel. I really think the cart should have wheels on the front AND the back so it would roll a lot better.

I wouldn't recommend this cart, as cute as it is, due to all the design flaws. Shop around for something more sturdy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, June 5, 2014
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Bella Butterfly Cart (Toy)
I love this product as did my granddaughter. They're products are always fun and well made. I will order from them again in a heartbeat.

4.0 out of 5 stars Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Bella Butterfly Cart, June 3, 2014
KT (Bolton, MA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Bella Butterfly Cart (Toy)
My daughter has been using this cart for several weeks and loves it. It is holding up well. It's lightweight but pretty sturdy. Definitely worth the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars So cute!!!, May 28, 2014
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT
This is so cute. And our cat gets in it and our little girl pushes her around. Super cute.

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, May 14, 2014
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Bella Butterfly Cart (Toy)
This is cute for inside. not sturdy. the wheels rub against the wheel well area. ok for light stuff in home.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›