Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia Bose SoundLink AE All-New Amazon Fire TV Subscribe & Save Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Shop Now Sale

VINE VOICEon June 18, 2014
Got this cart for my 1 year old daughter to push around the house and in the yard because she loves butterflies and I loved the vibrant red, pink, and green colors as well. The cart is a very nice size for her to put her baby dolls and stuffed animals in to push around and is easy to wipe clean.

As cute as it is, I'm highly disappointed in the quality of the cart! First of all, the handle is thin and flimsy and buckles/bends with even the slightest pressure, which makes the cart lift up in the front, and therefore, the cart isn't very sturdy. The wheels themselves don't roll smoothly even indoors and it reminds me of the messed up cart you always get in the grocery store with the wobbly wheel. I really think the cart should have wheels on the front AND the back so it would roll a lot better.

I wouldn't recommend this cart, as cute as it is, due to all the design flaws. Shop around for something more sturdy.
on July 11, 2012
We love the cuteness of this toy but the handle bar broke of almost right away and the wheels never turned smoothly. The quality is disappointing for a Melissa and Doug toy and I do not recommend it. It was not very expensive. Still I was disappointed. We use it as my 2 year old's shoe box, because it does look cute!
on December 12, 2011
This cart is made in USA! I bought this for my 2 year old niece. She loves to be outside in the garden so this is perfect for her to carry her all her garden tools and babies. Nice and sturdy and very, very cute and girlie.
on May 2, 2011
My two-year-old loves this cart. It is very "girly", and she loves the butterflies! The design really is adorable. The pinks are bright with green accents. The real product is every bit as cute as the picture of it on Amazon. It is made entirely of plastic. The cart is relatively sturdy, but the handle seems fairly flimsy. It works well for indoor play, but I don't think it would last long if she were to drag it around outside. It provides a fair amount of gross motor play for her, as she enjoys throwing her toys in it and pushing or pulling it around the house. It is the perfect size for a toddler!
on June 2, 2011
I got this as a gift for my little cousin and she loves it! It's the perfect size for little ones and is good for indoor or outdoor use. She loves to carry around her toys in it. It's durable and can go inside or out. Plus it's wonderfully cute!
on April 12, 2012
Our 1.6 year old daughter had taken to pushing everything in sight around our house (laundry basket, trash cans, shoe bins, etc) so we knew we had to get this. She really loved it at first and still plays with it occasionally but not quite as much as we had hoped. I am hoping now that it's warmer she will have fun outside with it. One thing I wish is that the wheel and base part were different....the base part slides all along the floor and it seems like it should be more like a wheelbarrow with the most weight on the wheels instead of that base. That being said, she puts everything in here so we always get a kick out of what we find in her little cart (bowls, dog toys, sticks, spoons, etc). If we can't find something we always know to check her secret cart.
on December 29, 2012
Although this buggy is cute it is very cheaply made and I am afraid it will break. My daughter got a kitchen set for Christmas and because we have hardwood floors I did not want to go with a metal buggy. I wanted something that would not scratch the floors and I am not sure this one is going to be any better. The handle just snaps in place and could possible brake. Just not as sturdy as other Melissa and Doug things we have bought in the past. Cute but not 100% well made :(
0CommentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on February 17, 2014
I ordered this cart along with the gardening tools and watering can for my daughters birthday. I was very disappointed to see the handle on the cart broken in two different places when my daughter opened it at her birthday party. Of course she adores it even though the handle is broken, so there is no way I can return it. This product is obviously very poorly made if it broke like that during shipment? Don't think I will be purchasing any more products from this company...
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
The manufacturer commented on this review (What's this?)
Dear Amazon Customer,
Thank you for your comments on the Bella butterfly cart. I would love to speak with you to get some additional information and to help you with this. Please call me at #800-284-3948.
Thanks!
Beth Miller
on October 2, 2013
I absolutely love the look of this cart. My 2-year daughter loves to push it all around the house, collecting items from the "store". I just wish it was made a little better. The handle is pretty flimsy and if you had a rowdier kid than mine, I could easily see it breaking. The wheels don't roll all that well either. It's a fun little kid toy, but you would hope for better quality based on the price.
on May 9, 2014
I must say how suprised I was when I opened the box. Well packaged and beautifully made, not to mention, already assembled. It's strong sturdy and just perfect for my 3yr old granddaughter to wheel around and big enough to hold her gardening tools, flower pots and anything she needs to help her mom with the gardening. One of my best purchases!