Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

VINE VOICEon June 18, 2014
Got this cart for my 1 year old daughter to push around the house and in the yard because she loves butterflies and I loved the vibrant red, pink, and green colors as well. The cart is a very nice size for her to put her baby dolls and stuffed animals in to push around and is easy to wipe clean.

As cute as it is, I'm highly disappointed in the quality of the cart! First of all, the handle is thin and flimsy and buckles/bends with even the slightest pressure, which makes the cart lift up in the front, and therefore, the cart isn't very sturdy. The wheels themselves don't roll smoothly even indoors and it reminds me of the messed up cart you always get in the grocery store with the wobbly wheel. I really think the cart should have wheels on the front AND the back so it would roll a lot better.

I wouldn't recommend this cart, as cute as it is, due to all the design flaws. Shop around for something more sturdy.
on July 11, 2012
We love the cuteness of this toy but the handle bar broke of almost right away and the wheels never turned smoothly. The quality is disappointing for a Melissa and Doug toy and I do not recommend it. It was not very expensive. Still I was disappointed. We use it as my 2 year old's shoe box, because it does look cute!
on December 12, 2011
This cart is made in USA! I bought this for my 2 year old niece. She loves to be outside in the garden so this is perfect for her to carry her all her garden tools and babies. Nice and sturdy and very, very cute and girlie.
on May 2, 2011
My two-year-old loves this cart. It is very "girly", and she loves the butterflies! The design really is adorable. The pinks are bright with green accents. The real product is every bit as cute as the picture of it on Amazon. It is made entirely of plastic. The cart is relatively sturdy, but the handle seems fairly flimsy. It works well for indoor play, but I don't think it would last long if she were to drag it around outside. It provides a fair amount of gross motor play for her, as she enjoys throwing her toys in it and pushing or pulling it around the house. It is the perfect size for a toddler!
on April 24, 2015
I purchased this as a gift for my niece to use outside in the yard. I filled it with all the other Melissa and Doug gardening tools, watering can, hat and gloves to complete the set. The Chair with the butterfly is adorable as well. The entire collection makes a great gift. Love it
on March 5, 2015
Cute little wheelbarrow. My daughter uses this outside all of the time to haul her outdoor toys around. Its withstood two seasons now and still looks great.
It's so cute that my next door neighbor ordered the same ones for her little girls.
on September 5, 2014
2 1/2 Granddaughter loves it. It holds all of her outside stuff when she visits. I can rinse everything off and put it all in the cart for next time. I tried getting her to pull it instead of pushing because it's easier, but she loves pushing it even though it's a little tough in the grass.
on October 2, 2013
I absolutely love the look of this cart. My 2-year daughter loves to push it all around the house, collecting items from the "store". I just wish it was made a little better. The handle is pretty flimsy and if you had a rowdier kid than mine, I could easily see it breaking. The wheels don't roll all that well either. It's a fun little kid toy, but you would hope for better quality based on the price.
on April 12, 2012
Our 1.6 year old daughter had taken to pushing everything in sight around our house (laundry basket, trash cans, shoe bins, etc) so we knew we had to get this. She really loved it at first and still plays with it occasionally but not quite as much as we had hoped. I am hoping now that it's warmer she will have fun outside with it. One thing I wish is that the wheel and base part were different....the base part slides all along the floor and it seems like it should be more like a wheelbarrow with the most weight on the wheels instead of that base. That being said, she puts everything in here so we always get a kick out of what we find in her little cart (bowls, dog toys, sticks, spoons, etc). If we can't find something we always know to check her secret cart.
on July 12, 2013
When I received this product I was very pleased. It is so cute and true to the picture you see. My 2 yr old puts her toys in it and wheels it around the house and outdoors. It is very lightweight and a little flimsy.