4.0 out of 5 stars a cool chair
Our tall 5-yr-old has room to grow and the 3-yr-old fits fine in it now. The "feet" are padded so they are hardwood safe. It is good indoors or out.
Published on January 16, 2012 by Gammy in Houston

The manufacturer commented on the review below
1.0 out of 5 stars Awful
Published 6 months ago by Tania Thompson

4.0 out of 5 stars a cool chair, January 16, 2012

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute and Sturdy but Not so Comfy., May 26, 2011
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Bella Butterfly Chair (Toy)
I bought this for my daughter with reservations of it tipping as she tried to get in or out of it. I was quite impressed with how stable it is. My daughter loves the cup holder which is large enough to hold a typical sized Sigg metal water bottle. Colors are as bright as photographed - really nice. Folds up nicely and easilly fits in the matching storage bag that sinches closed (why that is not mentioned in the product details is a mystery because this is a nice feature).

My only gripe is that is really doesn't seem that comfortable. As I look at my daughter when she sits in it, it pushes her upper body forward and her lower back slouches backwards. The back is very upright and I think a better design for comfort would have been with a slight tilt back from where it is. All in all, my daughter loves it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, December 27, 2011
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Bella Butterfly Chair (Toy)
I got two of these chairs for my daugthers, age 4 and 1 1/2, since we want to start taking the girls camping... ever since they opened them up, we cannot put them away. they eat breakfast, lunch and dinner sitting at these tables! The chairs are definitely cuter than in the pictures, and can easily fit an 8-year old.

5.0 out of 5 stars grandmabees, June 1, 2012
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Bella Butterfly Chair (Toy)
We purchased this chair for our 4 yr old granddaughter - she LOVES it - so we purchased 3 more for our other 3 granddaughters!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Grandchild Approved., June 11, 2014
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Bella Butterfly Chair (Toy)
I purchased the Butterfly chair for my little great granddaughter's birthday. She loves it and wants to sit in it all the time. Then her sister decided she wanted HER birthday present early and she wanted a Butterfly Chair too. So, of course, I got her one as well. She declared that "Grandma gives the BEST presents." So this is a grandchild approved present and I recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect little chair for a toddler, August 31, 2012
Suzie Q (Palo Alto, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Bella Butterfly Chair (Toy)
My 15 month old has been climbing into our adult-sized folding chairs on our patio, and it makes me nervous because then she tries to stand up on the chair or leans over and nearly falls through the arms. I decided it was time for her to have her own chair so she, my husband, and I could sit outside together. I got her this chair, and it's perfect!

In addition to being adorable, the chair is perfect sized for a kid from 15 months all the way up to probably 5 years old. It's sturdy, pre-assembled, and even has a cup holder and a little carrying bag like a grown up version! My daughter really enjoys climbing in and out, and she seems pretty comfortable in it (although not for long as she's in the wiggly phase). I feel pretty safe letting her horse around on it.

5.0 out of 5 stars super cute, July 3, 2012
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Bella Butterfly Chair (Toy)
I got this chair for my 2year old daughter she love it..she is able to get up and down on this chair all by her self like a big girl,,it's great for out back on our deck or to take camping or to the beach,,it come with a cute bag to put the chair in that zips shut,,,

5.0 out of 5 stars My 4 & 6-year-old daughters LOVE these chairs!, June 1, 2012
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Bella Butterfly Chair (Toy)
My daughters received two of these chairs for their recent birthdays and really have been enjoying them. They love butterflies, and these chairs are very bright, colorful and adorable. They seem sturdy and have withstood the girls carrying them around and opening and closing them. They're good for indoor and outdoor use and have a large cup holder. They come with a carrying case with a strap and are lightweight enough for young children to carry themselves :)

The manufacturer commented on the review belowSee comments
1.0 out of 5 stars Awful, June 7, 2014
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Bella Butterfly Chair (Toy)
The chair broke after using it a few times within 2 month. Company took it back made me pay shipping then refused to replace it as I had had it for two months not one month. Very unhappy about it all. Looks nice but waste of money. Awful company that I dealt with. If I would have known I would not have shipped the item back to them and wasted $14.00. They even told me to ship the item back too. Nightmare. My daughter is now without a camping chair and is very upset that this one broke.

stem
The manufacturer commented on this review(What's this?)
Posted on Jun 18, 2014 11:58:34 AM PDT
Dear Amazon Customer,
Thank you for your comments on the Bella Butterfly Chair. I would love to speak with you to get some additional information and help you with this. Please call me at 800-284-3948.
Thank you!
Beth Miller

3.0 out of 5 stars Dissapointed in this a bit, June 23, 2014
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Bella Butterfly Chair (Toy)
This chair is very cute, I bought is already having two other chairs similar but I bought them at Target and they are not the same brand, they were only $10 each And they are built better. This chair is ok but just did not meet my expectations. And the bag it came with was very disappointing. It is hard to get the chair in it and has very small handle not a large strap like most chairs of this type.

Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Bella Butterfly Chair