Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Bella Butterfly Chair
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Recess Monkey Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on April 5, 2013
This chair is well made. My two year old granddaughter loves it. Usually, the cup holder is filled with little dolls. It is very sturdy and easy to fold up and put in the case. I have just gotten two more and have two more coming. The front of the chair seat is ten inches from the floor, so be aware of this when ordering for an older child. It is plenty big for an older child, but their height may be a problem.
review image
on December 27, 2011
I got two of these chairs for my daugthers, age 4 and 1 1/2, since we want to start taking the girls camping... ever since they opened them up, we cannot put them away. they eat breakfast, lunch and dinner sitting at these tables! The chairs are definitely cuter than in the pictures, and can easily fit an 8-year old.
on May 26, 2011
I bought this for my daughter with reservations of it tipping as she tried to get in or out of it. I was quite impressed with how stable it is. My daughter loves the cup holder which is large enough to hold a typical sized Sigg metal water bottle. Colors are as bright as photographed - really nice. Folds up nicely and easilly fits in the matching storage bag that sinches closed (why that is not mentioned in the product details is a mystery because this is a nice feature).

My only gripe is that is really doesn't seem that comfortable. As I look at my daughter when she sits in it, it pushes her upper body forward and her lower back slouches backwards. The back is very upright and I think a better design for comfort would have been with a slight tilt back from where it is. All in all, my daughter loves it.
on January 16, 2012
Our tall 5-yr-old has room to grow and the 3-yr-old fits fine in it now. The "feet" are padded so they are hardwood safe. It is good indoors or out.
on August 31, 2012
My 15 month old has been climbing into our adult-sized folding chairs on our patio, and it makes me nervous because then she tries to stand up on the chair or leans over and nearly falls through the arms. I decided it was time for her to have her own chair so she, my husband, and I could sit outside together. I got her this chair, and it's perfect!

In addition to being adorable, the chair is perfect sized for a kid from 15 months all the way up to probably 5 years old. It's sturdy, pre-assembled, and even has a cup holder and a little carrying bag like a grown up version! My daughter really enjoys climbing in and out, and she seems pretty comfortable in it (although not for long as she's in the wiggly phase). I feel pretty safe letting her horse around on it.
on July 31, 2015
She was excited, all of them were. I pulled my knife from my pocket, and hobbled over to the table with the boxes. My leg hurt, the recent breaks slowing me down, and of course the delay causing increased excitement. I could see each of the kids look at me excitedly, not knowing that I had gifts for all four of them. They were just curious what came in the magical box marked AMAZON. Amazing, I used to get excited over Santa, now it is Amazon.
I used the knife to cut the tape, and slowly opened the box. A multitude of items sprang forth, visible to only me and the tall 13 year old. I still don't know where she gets her height, not from me for sure. The first thing I pull out is a little black box, a gift for my wife. That is when the 13 year old gasped, and looked at my four year old toddler who is trying to peer into the box from atop the chair she is standing on. Carefully, I pull out this pink wrapped folding chair. "JUST LIKE MOMMY AND DADDIES!" she yelps out, excited. I hand her the chair, and she jumps to the ground. Looking at me uncertainly, "Is it mine?" I nod at her and she screeches her little girl screech, and I wince as the sound grates my eardrums.
And that is the story of how I was a fool enough to introduce this hell of a trip hazard to my house, finding it in front of the TV or in the hallway, even halfway up the stairs. I hate this thing with a passion, but my little girl? Well, she loves it. And that is what counts.
on June 11, 2014
I purchased the Butterfly chair for my little great granddaughter's birthday. She loves it and wants to sit in it all the time. Then her sister decided she wanted HER birthday present early and she wanted a Butterfly Chair too. So, of course, I got her one as well. She declared that "Grandma gives the BEST presents." So this is a grandchild approved present and I recommend it.
on June 3, 2015
seems they selling the products which failed in quality checks. One I got having poor/mistakes in stitching. Also one leg was bent. It ll not share the load/weight equally and can be fail from that place. Therefore it ll not suitable for a child.
review image review image review image
on June 1, 2012
My daughters received two of these chairs for their recent birthdays and really have been enjoying them. They love butterflies, and these chairs are very bright, colorful and adorable. They seem sturdy and have withstood the girls carrying them around and opening and closing them. They're good for indoor and outdoor use and have a large cup holder. They come with a carrying case with a strap and are lightweight enough for young children to carry themselves :)
on June 1, 2012
We purchased this chair for our 4 yr old granddaughter - she LOVES it - so we purchased 3 more for our other 3 granddaughters!!