4.0 out of 5 stars Adorable Children's Gardening Set
I shopped around quite a bit before deciding on this gardening set. I've been happy with things ordered from Melissa & Doug in the past and this latest toy did not disappoint. It arrived exactly as described and is completely adorable. I would say that these toys are the appropriate size for a child between 2-5 years old.
Published on September 4, 2010 by Pop Culture Maven

1.0 out of 5 stars Save your money
This product is disappointing. I expect more from Melissa and Doug's toys. The bag is chintzy and the tools are thin plastic. Don't bother!
Published on August 17, 2010 by Dulcinea

4.0 out of 5 stars Adorable Children's Gardening Set, September 4, 2010

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, durable, affordable toy!, February 7, 2011
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Tootle Turtle Tote Set (Toy)
I bought this for a friend's child, and I'm tempted to keep it for my own!! After seeing him with a real spade in his hands, I thought he could use a kid friendly gardening kit. This is way sturdier than I expected, and perfect size for little hands. My friend's 2 year old child will be able to get enjoyment out of this for some time! I'm very happy with this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fun for budding gardeners!, May 7, 2010
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Tootle Turtle Tote Set (Toy)
Gave this to grandson instead of traditional Easter basket. He especially likes the squirt bottle! A great toy so toddlers can help parents in the garden. The usual good quality from Melissa and Doug. Gave a flower version to my granddaughter for Easter, also.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best gardening tote set-- well-made, durable, and DARLING., April 6, 2012
sassymom (San Francisco, California) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Tootle Turtle Tote Set (Toy)
Can't say enough about this turtle tote and gardening set. It is so well-made, perfectly sized for young children, and includes all the basics: two tools, spray bottle, and sturdy tote.

This set is appropriate for toddlers and kiddos from about age 2-5. Children older than 5 will probably need a larger set with more "real" tools. However, for little ones, this set is perfectly sized and will help both with actual gardening tasks (watering, helping to plant) and imaginative play.

It also makes for a FANTASTIC prop for springtime photos in the garden : )

4.0 out of 5 stars The Turtle Tote Set, May 18, 2010
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Tootle Turtle Tote Set (Toy)
This is an adorable little tote set. My 17 month old grandson enjoys digging with the spade, and looking at the turtle! We expect him to enjoy it for a number of years from now as he is just begining to play outside; the cold weather is still in our area.

Seeler was very quick to send it to us.

4.0 out of 5 stars Gardening fun!, June 12, 2010
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Tootle Turtle Tote Set (Toy)
This was given to us as a gift for our 2 year old son's birthday. He absolutely loves it. He really loves to help me garden and pluck weeds. The spray bottle it comes with is loads of fun for him as well! It was such a great gift.

5.0 out of 5 stars So much fun!, December 29, 2012
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Tootle Turtle Tote Set (Toy)
I bought this for my friends two-year-old son who loves to dig dig dig in the dirt. He absolutely loved it! It's made of good quality material and it has lasted for quite a while almost a year later and it's still in great condition.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works fine, a little smaller, January 13, 2014
Rick (United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Tootle Turtle Tote Set (Toy)
My wife didn't read the dimensions, but the bag appeared a little smaller than she expected. Our daughter loves it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great basket/bag!, April 29, 2014
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Tootle Turtle Tote Set (Toy)
I got this for my 2 year old daughter as an easter basket. I wanted something cute that she could play with that would be more than a basket, and she loves trying to help out in the yard so this was perfect! She has had a great time playing with it so far, and she had a great time filling it with eggs on her egg hunt. The handles are wide enough that she can get it open and over her shoulder easily, but short enough that she won't trip over it if she tries to wear it like a purse, its very well sized for a toddler.
Just as a heads up, the product looks exactly as pictured EXCEPT for the spray bottle. The one we received was yellow, and short and squarish. It fit in a pocket and I don't really care about the color of a spray bottle, but it is worth noting that there is a difference between the picture and what was received.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute, January 6, 2014
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Tootle Turtle Tote Set (Toy)
I got this for my grandson's 2nd birthday, I was a little disappointed with the small size of the bag. I thought it could be used as a beach or pool bag, but it just couldn't hold much. However, it was very cute, and the bag was well made. The spray bottle was the biggest hit, but he enjoyed using the other tools also.

Melissa & Doug Sunny Patch Tootle Turtle Tote Set