Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Shop Women's Clothing Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Segway miniPro

Size: Inquiries - by email|Change
Price:$11.00+ Free shipping

on September 4, 2010
I shopped around quite a bit before deciding on this gardening set. I've been happy with things ordered from Melissa & Doug in the past and this latest toy did not disappoint. It arrived exactly as described and is completely adorable. I would say that these toys are the appropriate size for a child between 2-5 years old.
on June 12, 2010
This was given to us as a gift for our 2 year old son's birthday. He absolutely loves it. He really loves to help me garden and pluck weeds. The spray bottle it comes with is loads of fun for him as well! It was such a great gift.
review image review image review image review image
on February 7, 2011
I bought this for a friend's child, and I'm tempted to keep it for my own!! After seeing him with a real spade in his hands, I thought he could use a kid friendly gardening kit. This is way sturdier than I expected, and perfect size for little hands. My friend's 2 year old child will be able to get enjoyment out of this for some time! I'm very happy with this!
on April 6, 2012
Can't say enough about this turtle tote and gardening set. It is so well-made, perfectly sized for young children, and includes all the basics: two tools, spray bottle, and sturdy tote.

This set is appropriate for toddlers and kiddos from about age 2-5. Children older than 5 will probably need a larger set with more "real" tools. However, for little ones, this set is perfectly sized and will help both with actual gardening tasks (watering, helping to plant) and imaginative play.

It also makes for a FANTASTIC prop for springtime photos in the garden : )
on December 29, 2012
I bought this for my friends two-year-old son who loves to dig dig dig in the dirt. He absolutely loved it! It's made of good quality material and it has lasted for quite a while almost a year later and it's still in great condition.
on May 18, 2010
This is an adorable little tote set. My 17 month old grandson enjoys digging with the spade, and looking at the turtle! We expect him to enjoy it for a number of years from now as he is just begining to play outside; the cold weather is still in our area.

Seeler was very quick to send it to us.
on May 7, 2010
Gave this to grandson instead of traditional Easter basket. He especially likes the squirt bottle! A great toy so toddlers can help parents in the garden. The usual good quality from Melissa and Doug. Gave a flower version to my granddaughter for Easter, also.
on March 22, 2016
I wanted to get something for our toddler to help me in the garden and with our indoor plants since he's taken an interest in doing what Dad does. Our local supermarket had small kits, but there was no carrying case, and they were all metal which wasn't needed. This is a cute and functional little "helper" set that allows our little kiddo to help weeding, watering and planting. We live next to the beach, so the tote doubles as a little sandcastle creation kit that our toddler can carry himself.
on February 1, 2016
I got this for my son (2 at the time) as an Easter basket and filled it with gardening tools (his favorite was the small spray bottle). He still loves carrying this around Almost a year later. Really cute and functional.
on March 22, 2015
I bought this product also several The tools are nice and sturdy. The turtle bag holds a lot of toys. I know this is more for the gardening for kids but we use it for the sand box and the garden. A great toy and learning toy.