Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

Color: As Shown|Change

on January 25, 2010
I love this toy for my 3 yr old daughter, and she will play with it quietly for ages. Unlike the other reviews of the other magnetic M+D dress up, this comes with a carrying case so all the pieces stay together. I keep it in her room for quiet time, and it's also great for travel. Perfect!
on July 23, 2010
I just bought this for a friend's grandaughter who was turning 5, and she tells me she loves it! It was a hit, and one of the most often played with toys at the house. I highly recommend it, and the price is right. You can also play different types of games with it like memory, or the kids can trace the dolls and then design their own outfits on them. Such a fun toy & makes for easy clean up w/the carrying case.
on January 22, 2010
My 2 1/2 yr old loves this doll set. Her 1 1/2 yr old friend loves it as well. My daughter will sit and play w/ this endlessly. The vinyl bag is perfect as it is easy to keep all of the pieces together and to travel with it. We take it to church for quiet play. There are enough pieces/dolls to share. This is one of her favorite toys of all time (and there for mine too!). This is one of those toys I would consider stocking up on for future gifts. The perfect gift for any little girl.
on March 1, 2013
We have purchased several magnet/wooden doll sets in the past but the problem was there was no closed bag for the items to be stored in. This comes with a bag that closes (one of the main reasons we ordered it) however, the bag doesn't close all the way! There are TINY accessories that come with the set and they have a tendency to slip out the open corner of the bag. That aside, the dolls are very well made, the accessories are adorable and my girls have loved playing with them. I would definitely recommend this toy.
on October 23, 2013
I bought this for my grand daughter, almost 2 at the time. She lives 2,000 miles away from me and I'm sure she didn't remember 'grandma' gave it to her when I visited about a year later for 10 days. While there she brought this out and played with it on the floor. My daughter said she LOVES it and mom loves it because it is easy for a child to use, durable, fun and can be put away easily! Parents love the little 'tote' bag.

My grand daughter and I played with this for a long time - we had SO much FUN :)

Great product, very durable, well made, for many ages. It also teaches hand/eye ... hey, I played for a long time! I recommend to anyone.
on January 3, 2011
I love Melissa and Doug toys, but I really love this set. Mostly for the bag. I know it may sound weird, but if you buy Melissa and Dough toys you know how frustrating it can be to have such nice wooden boxes, but no cover so they fall right out. With this bag my 2 year old twin girls can open it by themselves and even clean up when they are done although they cannot snap the snaps. There are some small parts that I put away for when they are older, but they love the four dolls (two dolls that are double sided) to get them dressed.
on July 22, 2015
Our 2-year-old loves it. Lots of small parts, though - we had to take away all the bows and accessories. Still -everything was durable, high-quality and it didn't have a weird smell like some of the reviews mentioned.
on August 20, 2013
I bought this for my daughter when we went on vacation. She absolutely loved it and it was perfect for long hours in the car. The only bad thing was the bows, they were kind of small. I don't think we lost any, but it was close.
on May 26, 2013
My 4 year old daughter has been busy playing with this toy since we got it! There are 4 different dolls (2 double-sided dolls) to dress, so it is great for when she has a friend over. Many of the pieces are small (hair accessories) so it is not great for a household with younger children. My 18 month old loves to find the pieces and put them in his mouth. But my daughter loves the hair accessories, as well as all the outfits. The outfits mix and match with the tights for many options which she loves and keeps very busy with.
TOP 500 REVIEWERVINE VOICEon August 28, 2011
These magnetic parts didn't magnetize nearly as well as reasonably expected. Some of the pieces were bent and I was sorely disappointed.

At the time I was too busy to think about returning this item on time for a replacement or refund, however there is no excuse for packaging and sending a toy in this condition.