5.0 out of 5 stars great feeding set for small dolls
Published on September 12, 2010 by sassyskatemom

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as pictured
The bottles are barely filled. The picture shows much more liquid. The ones I received are less than one third full. Too expensive for what you get. Sorry I bought it.
Published 10 months ago by Gloria A. Rowden

5.0 out of 5 stars great feeding set for small dolls, September 12, 2010
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Time to Eat Feeding Set (Toy)
We purchased this for my daughter two weeks ago and she loves it. The toy is very well made, and it looks like it will last for a long time. The baby food jars are wonderful, the caps screw off and my daughter loves to go through the process of opening the food, testing the temperature and putting it into the dish. I was most excited that the baby bottles (juice and milk) fit our daughter's 12" doll. Other baby bottles we had purchased were simply too big. The bib the set includes fits my daughter's 12 inch baby tidoo doll and 15 inch pottery barn doll. I was very surprized by how much my 4.5 year old enjoys this toy, normally she does not seem as interested in feeding her babydolls as dressing them, but for the last two weeks she has been consistently feeding her babies. I am so impressed with this product that I will be looking at Melissa and Doug for other doll and doll accessories this christmas.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great doll accessory!, March 25, 2011
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Time to Eat Feeding Set (Toy)
My 2-year-old daughter has a 12" baby doll that she likes taking care of, so I wanted to get her baby doll bottles like I had growing up--the kind that look like the milk drains as the baby drinks. This was a great set because it came with two "magic" bottles, a good quality doll bib, and the other eating accessories. She loves all the pieces and uses them everyday. They are all well-made and great quality, and should last far longer than she'll use them. The bottles can fit into the doll's mouth (it's a Corolle brand baby), but it's a tight fit, so my daughter doesn't usually put it all the way in its mouth. And the liquid "drains" really fast--I know I've seen other magic bottles that go slower so it appears a little more realistic that the baby is drinking. However, those are the only negative criticisms I have for the set. The bib has that nice velcro that doesn't wear out and get fuzzies stuck in it as easily. Great set!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful Christmas present, January 7, 2011
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Time to Eat Feeding Set (Toy)
We bought this doll feeding set for our 17 month old daughter for Christmas. She loves it. She loves to put her baby dolls in the high chair and feed them their bottle and food from the dish. She also loves the bib that came with it (although we ususally have to help with that!). All of the items are very high quality and durable. I think it is a great set for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Little Mommy supplies, July 23, 2012
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Time to Eat Feeding Set (Toy)
My grandaughter is four and just became a BIG SIS for the second time and is ALL about being a "little" Mommy! She loves this set along with the Melissa & Doug Diaper bag. What is extra nice is that all these supplies actually FIT in the diaper bag along with all the items that came with THAT toy as well. Handy AND Perfect for our Little Mommy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kid loves it, February 5, 2011
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Time to Eat Feeding Set (Toy)
My two year old is obsessed with her babies so for christmas we got her a toy crib and other "baby" products. She doesn't use the bib too much but she loves playing with bottles. They are really cool. They have a liquid in them so it adds to the realistic effect of the toy.

She's not rough on her stuff but I wouldn't be concerned about them breaking and leaking, like most Melissa and Doug stuff it's quality material.

5.0 out of 5 stars Second one I bought, July 13, 2013
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Time to Eat Feeding Set (Toy)
I got this set for my daughter a year and a half ago and she loved it. So do all of her friends who come over to play. When my friend told me how much her daughter loved dolls, I immediately asked her if she had this feeding set. When she said no, I ordered it for her daughter's 3rd bday. It's been a month and my friend says she does not put it down. Lots of fun and containers are cute. Love the bib, 2 different bottles. Sippy cup would be a great addition to this set.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, January 23, 2013
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Time to Eat Feeding Set (Toy)
my granddaughter loves this! she is only 1 1/2 so the size of these items are perfect for her. She loves feeding her baby dolls!

4.0 out of 5 stars Feeding set, January 16, 2013
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Time to Eat Feeding Set (Toy)
I bought this along with the Melissa and Doug diaper bag and it works great with each other. My kids just put everything in the diaper bag and carry it around. Their favorite part is feeding their babies with the bottles and the little plastic containers.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great - bottles not as convincing as the ones I had at this age, October 13, 2011
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Time to Eat Feeding Set (Toy)
The bottles are very clear, so you can easily see how they work in terms of the vanishing effect. My 4 year old noticed, then decided to be blind to it. I remember them being cloudy or something when I was a kid and you couldn't tell where the liquid went and it looked more real (in the mind of a 3 - 5 year old). The set it very nice however. My daughter packs it all up and takes it with her and "Gaga" when visiting.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as pictured, August 27, 2013