CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Melissa & Doug Triangular Crayon Set, 24-Piece
|Price:||$5.98 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Made using the highest quality materials
- Tested to be safe and durable
- Great fun for your baby and child
- Durable non-roll crayons
- Includes 24 vibrant colors
- Triangular shape promotes writing-readiness skills
- Handy flip-top case
- Made completely of break-resistant plastic--not wax
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
2. The triangular shape ALSO helps young children grip the crayon properly.
3. The lack of wrappers means the crayons are easier to sharpen, and you don't catch the kids peeling the wrappers off for the heck of it.
4. The colors are clear and bright, not like knock-off crayons.
5. The container makes it easier for young children to get JUST the crayon they want without spilling them all on the ground.
6. These are the most durable crayons in existence. They're, like, unbreakable. It's not the shape - Crayola triangle crayons break too. I don't know what it is.
He's also used them once and the tips are nearly colored off, I don't see any difference in how long they last. They wear the same.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These crayons are the best that I have ever purchased! Very durable. I was tired of other brands breaking and having to buy my daughter more and more.. I'm so glad I tried these. Read morePublished 8 days ago by Kathy Elliott
Nice colors and shape, and the carrying case is great. BUT, my daughter broke several on day 1 and is not rough with crayons. Read morePublished 13 days ago by SM Cleveland
Our 3 year old loved them, especially with no paper to peel.Published 15 days ago by William Reynolds
I love the idea of size and shape for better grip but I'll be honest... they don't color very dark and we were let down a bit by Melissa and Doug on these. Read morePublished 24 days ago by Carla Dunn
I purchased these for our two year old daughter and I have to say that these are nice for a little one, they lay nice in the hand and are easy to grip. Read morePublished 25 days ago by Eveline
Bought these to take places with us. Great carrying case and love the triangle shape so they can't roll away. Read morePublished 26 days ago by GB