5.0 out of 5 stars Appealing and quality
This bundle was purchased along with 2 sets of building blocks for our 2.5 yr. old grandson. He is very focused on the blocks, the figures haven't gotten much attention yet. So he may be a little young. I like that the figures of people have a back appearance. The symbols are the same front and back.
Published 11 months ago by Virginia Ranweiler

3.0 out of 5 stars Good assortment of characters but not as usable as hoped.
These seemed to be just what I wanted at a reasonable price. However, my almost three year old granddaughter, who loves imaginative play, was frustrated by the way the characters fell over when she place them on the floor. I'm cosidering glueing them to larger blocks of wood to give them more stability.
Published 23 months ago by Islo Hartwig

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Good assortment of characters but not as usable as hoped., February 3, 2013
Islo Hartwig (Lomira, WI, US) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Melissa & Doug Whittle World Accessory Bundle, Pack Of 3 (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Appealing and quality, January 19, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!, March 15, 2014
Perfect size for little hands.
Light. No rough edges.
Each has a front and back imprinted.
General people, occupations, and street signs.
Love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great to add to block area!, September 3, 2013
These have held up great for my daycare!
I love the wooden people and how they look! The kids love them too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Addition to a Train Set - Also fun for Creative Play, July 8, 2013
We bought these to add to our son's train set, but he has also had fun using them for creative play with the Melissa and Doug town block set. They have held up well to an active boy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Not quite as pictured, but, December 27, 2013
I received a slightly different, and much more ethnically diverse family set than what is pictured. My 2 year old loves to play with these. Thus far they have not had any paint chip off, and they still look new after quite a bit of play. I was surprised that they also have pictures on the back, the signs are just the same thing on both sides, but the people have a back side and a front. A great addition to our toy box, these get lots of play.

5.0 out of 5 stars I was concerned since they have no moving parts that they would be boring -- but they are an integral part of his ..., November 14, 2014
My 5 year old son loves including "people" in his play. These people and signs have ridden in train cargo cars, interacted with dinosaurs, driven Lego vehicles, and been staged in numerous large block buildings. They're quite versatile. I was concerned since they have no moving parts that they would be boring -- but they are an integral part of his play time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product!, January 8, 2014
Can't beat the quality of Melissa and Doug wooden products. I got the town block set this year and the basic block set last Christmas for my grandson so I thought these would be a natural add-on. He loved them and now is pointing out road signs to his parents as they are driving- "Daddy! Look! It says 'Stop!'"

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and colorful, January 31, 2014
I purchased the set for my daughter for Christmas as a companion to the Melissa & Doug building blocks (also great). The pieces are a good size for play and are very durable. Having signs, community works, and townspeople has made for very elaborate cities in our household. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Durable, March 23, 2014
These work great in a table block set and with matchbox cars. They are small, but they work great for my purposes. Awesome buy. Very durable.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›