Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Melissa & Doug Wooden Shape Sorting Clock
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Format: Toy|Change

on December 3, 2010
Our daughter got this for her 2nd birthday and I think it'll be a favorite for a long time. With this toy tots can: learn their shapes and colors, work on their fine motor skills, learn their numbers, learn the concept of time and later learn how to tell time. There are small pieces, so just make sure your little one can be trusted with them :)
on January 10, 2009
My 2 yr old son loves sorting shapes and anything that "goes round" so this is a great toy for him. It is made well and he is learning more than with all the different shapes as opposed to the infant sorters-and he thinks he can tell time! I recommend buying this toy online or at a discount store since most stores sell it for over $13.00.
on January 4, 2011
This nice little toy clock can be used to teach a multitude of subjects... how to tell time (of course), numbers, colors, shapes. Plus, my 20 month old likes to take the little number blocks in and out and just play with them. If you don't like little pieces that can are easily scattered or lost, though, you might want a different clock.
on May 29, 2007
This wooden shapes clock is a great toy for toddlers. It teaches shapes, colors and numbers in a fun way. There is no sign of the previously mentioned problem with the pentagon/hexagon. The five is on the pentagon and the six is on the hexagon. It seems durable and will be useful when my kids begin to learn about telling time as well.
on March 3, 2010
My 2yr old loves this puzzle even though its a little easy for him. I know eventually I will be able to use it to help him tell time. Very durable considering that my 1yr old has sucked on the pieces a few times and the pieces still look great. Helpful with learning his numbers as well. It was well worth the money. Very Excellent Buy!
on January 20, 2011
I bought this toy for Christmas my two year for that has sensory intergration and speech delay. He loves this toy, he can sit and play with it for at least 30 minutes if not longer. Each differnt number is a different shape which makes them think and always help with counting skills. He enjoys it and I am glad I bought it. A++
on December 29, 2007
Wonderful wooden toy! Packaging says for 3 & up, but my 10 month old has fun playing with this one. Beautiful colors, fun to take apart and it teaches!

I was lured in by the rainbow of colors - this is well worth adding to your playroom
on September 11, 2010
I bought this clock for my 2 year old to learn shapes, numbers, colors... & for my 5 year old to work on telling time. I actually relearned a few shapes I hadn't thought of in a while :) My kids like the puzzle aspect the best, but I think this is a great learning tool & is definately very sturdy.
on January 13, 2011
This is a good toy to teach time, shapes and even numbers. My toddler really enjoys putting the number shapes in order. The hands are labeled hour and minute. There's numbers for the minutes and tells things like half past and quarter past, etc. Melissa and Doug always think of the coolest stuff.
on December 16, 2007
I have the new version of this clock. The five is a pentagon and the six is a hexagon. My son is learning his colors, identifying same shape and numbers, shape names, and some fractions. He is almost two but this toy has so many possibilities and he is learning so much from it. Highly recommend.