5.0 out of 5 stars love it
fast and quick .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. .. speedy and quick and fast and will order again
Published on December 24, 2012 by Yousuf Ahmad Ali

3.0 out of 5 stars eh..they're ok. kinda disappointed:(
Published on May 12, 2012 by Aaliyah Love

5.0 out of 5 stars love it, December 24, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars eh..they're ok. kinda disappointed:(, May 12, 2012
This review is from: Melissa Women's Fly Sandal (Apparel)
They fit ok, not great. A little too big, I would of gone with a 5.5 if I got to try them on first, and I'm always a 6. They are jelly and easily bendable, so not good for walking long distances.. I wouldn't slip them on to walk a block away to the coffee shop, I would be tripping over my own feet the entire time. But they're super cute so I figure Ill keep them and use them for things that don't require much walking, like lounging by the pool. Are they worth $50? nope. They're just cheap jelly shoes, there's nothing high quality or fancy about them. They're worth about $20.

Melissa Women's Fly Sandal