Automotive Deals HPCC Shop Women's Clothing Learn more Discover it Look Park Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on July 11, 2013
I love these earrings, I love the way they look, they are beautiful but they will not stay in my ears. I've had them a month and lost one or both of them at least 3-4 times. Today one is gone and I cannot find it so that may be $90 down the tubes. They need something on them so once you slide them through your ears they don't slide forward again and drop out. I guess my suggestion to anyone considering them would be to avoid this pair and find ones that have a more secure way to fasten them. I'm really heartbroken the one is gone. :-(
on November 7, 2013
These earrings are super thin and lightweight. Also, the bottom of the point is sharp, which won't work with me being a mom of young kids. Too sharp sticking out. I returned them. Not just because they were too sharp, but they also didn't have much craftsmanship or weight for the cost.
on January 29, 2014
Completes any casual or dressy outfit style. I'm wearing my pj's and I look chic!
These Wishbone Earrings come with clear guard backs but I found these earrings so well designed there is no need to use the backs, they hang PERFECTly! Cheers again to Amzn for star quality jewelry!
on February 18, 2013
I bought these for my wife. While she has lots of quality jewelry, she never had any from MJM. She thought the earrings great and is interested in more of her designs.
on January 2, 2013
Got them at amazon lightening deal, my wife got so many complements on it
Great fit, very light, fashionable look, shiny and long
Would recommend
on March 15, 2016
My husband bought me these for valentines day along with the dagger ones - at my request, so I couldn't return them but OMG I can't express how disappointed I was when I opened the box. They are more like wire than metal. I have to keep bending them back into shape. I gave 2 stars because they're a lovely idea/design but they're not worth more than $15. Definitely don't recommend.
on December 28, 2012
Found these on amazon after seeing them in gold in the sundance catalog. Got these for a quarter of the price in silver as a gift for my daughter and was very pleased! She was too!
on December 28, 2012
My Wife recommends these earrings!! She loves the style and color of them!! They were a great gift and now she is looking for more of this brand.
on December 5, 2012
I love these earrings. They're long, but very delicate and weigh nearly nothing. They also come in a pretty velvet pouch.
on May 15, 2013
These earrings are either dressy or casual, look great and are very comfortable!
These are my new favorite pair of earrings.