5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT
I love this little thing-very inexpensive and coffee tastes great! You just have to pour boiling water in and the coffee drips right into your cup. Perfect.
Published on February 25, 2011 by M. Escobar

3.0 out of 5 stars new one-color version much less unique
I've purchased this item several times over the past few years, and the mug has always been two-tone, with a lighter, contrasting color inside. When a friend said she really liked the coffee and the mug she was using and especially the two-tones, I purchased four of the sets to give her as a gift, even though I could not control the primary color of the mug. When the...
Published 9 months ago by D. A Giacalone

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, February 25, 2011
This review is from: Melitta 64012 Ready Set Joe One Cup Coffee Maker (Office Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great little single serve coffeemaker, March 4, 2010
This is just what I was looking for. Remember my friend had this like 25 years ago (made by Tupperware, I think). It makes a great cup of coffee and no waste! Simple, yet very effective, and a great price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, superb service, April 2, 2013
I started using this metode of coffee making 40 years ago, went through many other products, and finally came fully circle...this is the BEST!
As this was a Valentine's Day present, I expected a red unit, as depictred, but received a black one. When I alerted the seller, I was promptly sent a red oine, and was told to keep the black one to make up for the confusion. Now, THAT's service!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great quick alternative to my Keurig!, February 5, 2013
Super easy, easy to clean, lots less expensive than my Keurig...easy to adjust the strength of your "old school" coffee!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for 1 cup!, February 1, 2013
This is so easy to use and brews one cup of delicious coffee. This is a great value for the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Love!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, March 11, 2014
This is great for a small office, the coffee tastes great!!! Purchased for my son, makes a nice gift for anyone :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, January 13, 2014
It is Easy to use and a fast way to make coffee an everyday thing done without electricity or having to plug an appliance in

5.0 out of 5 stars Brews coffee YOUR way!!, November 28, 2013
This is the easiest way to custom brew a single cup of coffee. You can use as much or little coffee of your choice . . . I love it. All the great techno-gagets are nice, but this will give you whatever you want in a good cup of coffee.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful product for 1 cup of coffee., October 26, 2013
I use Dunkin' Donuts ground coffee. Delicious. Have 2 of the older models and now I have a new design.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does What it Says, October 20, 2013
M. Jacobs (Brooklyn, New York) - See all my reviews
I love it; now it's about finding the right coffee & dosage! Can be bulky carrying it from home to work so maybe I would buy 2. And the picture should show a Black mug set cause I did not receive Red; which I would have liked.