5.0 out of 5 stars Filters that fit...
Published on April 30, 2008 by Maria

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for me
Published 19 months ago by D. Nelson

5.0 out of 5 stars Filters that fit..., April 30, 2008
Maria (Peabody, MA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Melitta Cone Coffee Filters, Natural Brown, No. 1, 40-Count Filters (Pack of 12) (Grocery)
I bought these filters from Amazon to use in my new Black & Decker DCM7 Cup-At-A-Time Coffeemaker, White. I looked in a few different supermarkets but could not find this size, although today, more than a month later, I was surprised to find them at Whole Foods, but for a higher price than I paid per pack on Amazon. I'm glad I bought them though, they work great in my coffee maker for a single cup. They are sturdy and I have not had one burst or rip yet. A good coffee filter, as are all of the Melitta filters, and does the job.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, December 30, 2010
These filters are perfect for my one cup coffee maker. They catch what the mesh filter misses... and that's plenty. They don't seem to affect the taste of the coffee any and I no longer find residue in the bottom of my cup. Couldn't find this #1 size on the the store shelves any more so I am happy to find them still available here.

5.0 out of 5 stars There really are 12 little boxes of 40 filters each., August 30, 2010
T.J. (Southern California) - See all my reviews
Since there is a lot of confusion from other reviewers, I'd like to clarify. I just ordered these Melitta #1 coffee filters from Amazon (not from a marketplace vendor) and I really did get a small case containing 12 little Melitta boxes with 40 filters (no, I didn't actually count them) in each box. This is over a year's supply for $10. Cool!

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work for me, January 25, 2013
I have the Black and Decker Brew and Go and found the #2 filter works best, but cut down a inch. I bought a ten pack of these #1's and found that when the coffee was brewed the filter folded over and coffee grounds tended to spill over the sides of the filter and found coffee grounds at bottom of mug. With the #2 filters, the filter sits a little taller, hugs the sides of the plastic, and I didn't have this problem. Tried to even wet filter before brewing hoping it would hug sides of plastic better. Should have bought one pack at the store to try first.

In a different coffee maker they might work great, but not the Black and Decker Brew and Go.

5.0 out of 5 stars small coffee filters, March 5, 2011
These filters fit my 1 cup Black and Decker Brew & Go. The maker says you don't need a filter but I find that some 'sludge' comes through. Not when using there filters! Also a great value was offered by buying a dozen boxes of filters at a time.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great filters, February 7, 2010
I buy these filters at Price Chopper. They are great for single cup coffee makers. I have the black and decker single cup easy brew. They work great for it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Convenient, as they're virtually impossible to find in retail stores, October 18, 2012
Winozzle (Florida's Space Coast) - See all my reviews
I have a Black and Decker Brew and Go (see other reviews) at my office, and I've always preferred Melitta's natural brown filters. The Brew and Go has a permanent filter, but it tends to let some grounds through (I like a fine grind). These are perfect: I received a box with 12 boxes of 40 which should last me a while, as I only use 2 a day. Great value, super fast shipping, and a great product.

4.0 out of 5 stars small coffee filters, June 26, 2010
These small filters are impossible to buy in the grocery store. They offer easy clean up and are not bleached so do nothing to affect taste.

5.0 out of 5 stars great quality, hard to find, February 4, 2011
I was finally able to find a size1 filter for my single brewer! The quality of the melitta filters also surpasses the other brands I tried out.

5.0 out of 5 stars coffee filters, November 5, 2010
these are difficult to find in stores, so I buy a case at a time. Great price.

Rate and Discover Movies