5.0 out of 5 stars A good coffee filter made from unbleached paper!
Customer Video Review     Length:: 1:25 Mins
Published 8 months ago by jjceo

3.0 out of 5 stars Great filter but way over priced with prime at amazon
Published on September 17, 2012 by Fair review

3.0 out of 5 stars Great filter but way over priced with prime at amazon, September 17, 2012
This review is from: Melitta Cone Coffee Filters Natural Brown #4 100 count (Health and Beauty)
The melitta natural brown basket filters are consistently shaped and don't add anything unexpected to the coffee taste. The natural brown filter may mean that you are avoiding the bleaching chemicals of the white filters. These hold the coffee well and don't rip or overflow like some filters. The big problem at the time of the review is the price with prime shipping. At the time of this review it is listed at 8 dollars for 100 with prime shipping. you can buy it at militta for 3.99! It seems that amazon is charging you for prime service which is supposed to provide free shipping, and then dishonestly doubling the price (4 dollars more!) to cover the shipping. This is clearly unfair and violates the intent of the agreement for prime shipping! come on amazon give us a fair price and don't charge us twice for shipping on this item.

1.0 out of 5 stars It is way to expensive, October 6, 2012
Seriously? 7.99??? the price is so crazy! I went to Market Basket today and found out they only sold 1.99!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars A good coffee filter made from unbleached paper!, January 19, 2014
Length:: 1:25 Mins

We just purchased a new Cuisinart coffee maker and it uses these filters in it. It told us to get the #4 filters which are ideal for all 12 cup coffee makers. These are the brown paper filters and we have used brown paper filters for years. They are not made from bleached paper and I believe that they are healthier for you and better for the environment. Bleach is not used in the paper making process and they use only virgin paper pulp.

The filter is a cone filter and it fits perfectly into the internal filter holder. This is a good product and I rated it at 5 stars. The price at our local grocery store was less expensive.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good product - cheaper in store., January 27, 2014
anthonyg (Charlotte, NC) - See all my reviews
I guess I didn't really know how much these cost when I got them. Seemed like a good price but I soon realized I could get them muc cheaper from local market.

There are some things on Amazon that are a bargain when you get them, and other things which are not. For every day stuff like these filters, shop around before you commit.

5.0 out of 5 stars It's...a filter!, October 29, 2013
Keeps coffee grinds in the filter basket and let's coffee come through. And the coffee doesn't taste funny or anything! Better yet, when you lift the used filter out, it is strong enough to hold the used grounds without tearing open and letting them hit the floor. So, if you need a plain vanilla filter cone for your coffee making system, whether it be a funnel cone or basket, consider using these well-made brown natural paper filters!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow, October 31, 2013
Are you seriously reading this? They brew coffee. The only reason you are thinking of buying these is that just like me you didn't want to go to the store and figured your Prime Membership has to pay for itself so add them to your list of crap you are ordering. Make sure you know your size though. #4 are the bigger ones.

1.0 out of 5 stars Get them at your local Grocery cheaper!, April 25, 2014
I bought these filters when I purchased my Melitta 12-cup coffeemaker on Amazon.com. I found them a few days later when shopping at my local grocer - they were much cheaper at the "Brick & Mortar" store, about $1.00 less.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing coffee filters., February 10, 2014
The Melitta Cone Coffee Filters Natural Brown changed my perception of reality, my understanding of compassion, instilled a love of music I had never known, I began painting again. I contemplated the larger questions in life and found answers under each filter, which led me to even larger questions and greater understandings. I danced. I laughed. I prayed. I gave. I hustled. I stood and let the deafening silence wash over me. So yea, the filters work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great filters -- buy at the store, November 19, 2005
Sherlock "sherlock221" (Lancaster, Kentucky USA) - See all my reviews
These are great, high-quality filters. The person who gave them a poor review was giving that bad review to the vendor, not the product. These are inexpensive and it doesn't make sense to pay shipping for them. You can buy these at the grocery store -- and I would recommend doing that on something this inexpensive.

4.0 out of 5 stars Do the job well, June 1, 2014
I have no complaints, filters well and doesn't split at the seam like some cheaper store-brand ones that I've used.

Rate and Discover Movies