Melody Time/Make Mine Music

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-2 of 2 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Jul 12, 2008 5:17:39 PM PDT
Alias says:
After the "Saludos Amigos/Three Caballeros" double feature release, it's only a matter of time that they release the "Melody Time/Make Mine Music" double feature DVD. My hope is that on this future release that the Disney company will honor the legacy and vision of the original creator of these films, Walt Disney himself, by restoring these films to their original versions. The Gold Collection shamelessly edited out an entire sequence of a hillbilly fight with guns and Pecos Bill riding the cyclone b/c he rolled a cigarette. They also edited the curves of the girls at the 50s soda shop dance number to make them less voluptuous. If the original was good enough for Walt Disney, perhaps the greatest artist/visionary of his time, then it should be good enough now. I will not purchase any edition of this movie unless it's restored back to its original vision. Who else feels the same?

In reply to an earlier post on Dec 30, 2008 12:22:32 PM PST
C. Paslay says:
It would be even better if they did a Make Mine Music/Melody Time/Fun and Fancy Free Triple Feature...
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  2
Initial post:  Jul 12, 2008
Latest post:  Dec 30, 2008

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Saludos Amigos / Three Caballeros
Saludos Amigos / Three Caballeros by Walt Disney (DVD - 2008)
4.6 out of 5 stars   (61)