5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, August 20, 2013
Quality seems good, different speeds were important with this purchase, it does the job and I am happy with it

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as expected, January 21, 2014
This is my first vibrator, so I did quite a bit of research before purchasing. The picture shows the vibrator to have a petal-like appearance and to be nicely rounded, but the one I received had the same name and was rigid with a "boxy" square tip that was not pliable. I am wondering if others had the same experience, as I noticed different descriptions in various reviews for this product? Before purchasing, you might want to verify with the seller as to which one you will be receiving, as I am sure it makes a difference. Okay, so on to the review... I am 48 years old and have never tried a vibrator. I recently started hormone therapy, which has given me a libido again, only no man to currently fulfill my needs. I found the stimulation to be very nice, but it was a bit too intense at times if I tried a higher setting too soon. I found the shape of the vibrator to be very uncomfortable, mainly because the tip is too rigid if you try to use it for actual penetration, but this might be because I have a retroverted uterus (tilts in the opposite direction of what is normal for most women). I have used the vibrator a few times now and enjoy it, but I do wish I had received the one I thought I was purchasing. I don't regret my purchase though and am looking forward to trying it out with a partner in the future. Oh, almost forgot one thing... When I tried using the vibrator the first two times, it ran out of power quickly, which was a bit frustrating. I discovered that the power cord for charging apparently had a kink in it when received and that it was not actually charging. The round dial in the middle with all the settings should blink a bluish white light when actively charging and will change to a solid reddish light when charging is complete. I had read in the book that there was a light when charging and wondered why I did not see one. If you have the same problem, try straightening out the cord and wiggling it gently in various places until you see the charge light come on, as it is a common problem to have internal wires become frayed when they are folded and tied for storage.

4.0 out of 5 stars Pretty good, October 29, 2013
I gave this 4 stars out of 5 because I didn't get all of the pieces required for charging. I have to use my phone charger because it only comes with the one cord for charging and not the unit that plugs into the wall. Other than that, it works really well. The circumference of it is a bit more than expected, but once I get warmed up with it, it really is quite delightful. It does give nice, intense orgasms and I love that. Just wish it came with all the pieces for charging.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect size, rechargable!, September 23, 2013
This review is from: MelodySusie Elegant High Quality Waterproof Mid-Sized Pieces of G-spot Vibrator Intimate Personal Massager For Women, Vibration Women Flirt Masturbation Devices- With 5 Stimulation Modes and 4 Different Speed Delivers Prolonged Sensations and Great Sexual Enjoyment and Extended Interval Pulsation (Health and Beauty)
I love not having to buy batteries for my freaking vibrator all the time. The MelodySusie uses a USB port to charge, has tons of different vibration settings (intensity, pulse frequency). Perfect size and it, ah, "does the job" superbly.

Would recommend to anyone who prefers bullet-vibes or more discreet vibrators.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good price! Good product!, July 7, 2013
I purchased a LELO vibrator before, the same as this one but only 2/3 of the price! It does the job like LELO. It’s really worth the price!

5.0 out of 5 stars Crazy love! Just hit my “point”!, July 7, 2013
I purchase this vibrator because of the special design and the price! It never let me down! The uniquely-shaped head can just hit the point; reach my “area” easier than other I purchased before!

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite toy, February 15, 2014
Tara Davis (Hattiesburg, MS, US) - See all my reviews
I love, love, love this one. l the different speeds and pulses. So much power. Love that it is rechargeable.

Rate and Discover Movies