Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Create an Amazon Wedding Registry Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Prime Exclusive Savings in Video Games Winter Sports on Amazon.com Sale

on October 29, 2013
I got my hat yesterday, and it is very, very cute - but in the online picture shows a lot of "fringe" on the front of the hat, the one I received has one row of yarn, which just doesn't look as nice.
on September 22, 2014
I'm extremely disappointed because the hat I received is NOT at all like the one pictured. It's not full of fringe like the one pictured and the pony tails are like thin tassels. I opted to order this one at a higher price than the other Melondipity brunette hat that was on sale for about $17 because I thought it was worth it when I saw the picture. Had I known, I wasn't going to receive the one pictured, I probably would have stuck with the other one. What I received is just not worth the amount I paid.
on October 4, 2014
This hat is shown to be a full head of yarn hair. It is not what I expected or see in the picture. Very small amount of yarn other than pig tails and bangs. Priced too high for what you get. You can make it yourself for the amount of product and material used. Very disappointed in this as a gift. I will give it with another item due to its cheap looking appearance. I will not return it as I feel that I have spent enough money with this company.
on March 27, 2014
Loved it but it was too small. Used it for a gift for a newborn, and the recipient loved it.
on November 23, 2013
I dressed my 7 month old daughter up as a Cabbage Patch doll for Halloween. I made a box to go around her stroller and everything. I took pictures and when I showed them to some people they said "yea it's a cabbage patch doll" I'd giggle then I'd explain what the picture really was. I'll be using this cute hat through the winter too
on February 26, 2014
My daughter has a bigger head but this hat is too big...with that said I would buy it again bc it's so cute and everywhere we go people compliment the hat.
11 commentWas this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 1, 2013
I bought this knit hat for my 2 month old granddaughter. It will keep her head warm in the winter and she will look adorable. Such a cute idea.
on February 23, 2015
Uhhhh! Weird ...
on February 11, 2014
this was a hit. remember thos cabbage patch dolls, no see on crawling on the littleone. everyone laughed and remembered the days
on March 25, 2015
A little snug for the size but we're snoop cute on the twin grand daughters. Yes I bought 2 of these. Such fun!