5.0 out of 5 stars Way better than I'd expected!
I bought this sheet set because it was inexpensive, and because I wanted an additional set for my bed but didn't want to spend a lot of cash. I had waffled between these and a different cheap flannel set (brand Pike Street, also on this site), The greater gram weight (150 vs. 135 grams) of this set is what decided me, and also since the other set had mixed reviews...
Published on December 27, 2006 by chloeishere

3.0 out of 5 stars Not alotta Bang... but not alotta Buck
$10, come on! Asian children must have really sweated these out. Labor concerns aside, these sheets do the job and are worth the $10. However, no one in their right mind would pay the retail price if they felt them first hand.

These are soft enough but nothing about them is at all luxurious. The top sheet runs narrow and quite long and the pillow cases are...
Published on December 8, 2006 by Alma Huckabee

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent design and price!, December 14, 2006
Pamela V ""MS V"" (Mississippi Gulf Coast) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
Unbeatable price for Queen sized sheets - plus a great design!

1.0 out of 5 stars Wrong sheets, January 9, 2007
I don't know if I'm the only one that experienced this problem but I ordered the BLUE FLORAL Paisley set and got some ugly checkered blue design. Looks like a little kids room sheet. I emailed Amazon and they resend another sheet set that looks EXACTLY the same as the wrong one I received before! I'm giving the item poor ratings because Amazon gives you something that's not even shown on the screen (nor in any of the other options that are even sold out). I'm not even sure what they're shipping out, but it's not what's described on the page. If you have this problem, please email Amazon, so I'm not the only one with this complaint. Thanks.

1.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, and we didn't pay much :-(, December 26, 2006
Richard Langer (SAINT LOUIS, MO United States) - See all my reviews
The fit of the fitted sheet is LOUSY - the first night we had it on the mattress, it came off. I guess Amazon sold them cheap to get rid of them.

DO NOT BUY THESE!!

1.0 out of 5 stars unusable, avoid it, December 9, 2006
After 1st wash, even before 1st use. It became unusable: full of tiny cotton balls on the surface; shrank 20% at least; tended break. Note that I did follow the wash direction.

Now I have to cut them into pieces and see if they are any good for wiping dirt off my car. It not even worth the return postage.

1.0 out of 5 stars bad, January 25, 2007
got a different pattern and the dye fades on everything even me, even after 5 washings do nor waist your money

5.0 out of 5 stars Gorgeous!, December 14, 2006
Pamela V ""MS V"" (Mississippi Gulf Coast) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
They really are a pretty set of sheets - and the price is excellent!

Rate and Discover Movies