5.0 out of 5 stars Way better than I'd expected!
I bought this sheet set because it was inexpensive, and because I wanted an additional set for my bed but didn't want to spend a lot of cash. I had waffled between these and a different cheap flannel set (brand Pike Street, also on this site), The greater gram weight (150 vs. 135 grams) of this set is what decided me, and also since the other set had mixed reviews...
Published on December 27, 2006 by chloeishere

3.0 out of 5 stars Not alotta Bang... but not alotta Buck
$10, come on! Asian children must have really sweated these out. Labor concerns aside, these sheets do the job and are worth the $10. However, no one in their right mind would pay the retail price if they felt them first hand.

These are soft enough but nothing about them is at all luxurious. The top sheet runs narrow and quite long and the pillow cases are...
Published on December 8, 2006 by Alma Huckabee

‹ Previous | 15 6 7 8 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars poor workmanship!, February 24, 2007
These sheets looked pretty until they fell apart the first time I washed them. How does a sheet fall apart? Well, in this case the raw edges were left exposed in several areas when the hems were put in. The exposed fabric, which is loosely woven to start with, simply unraveled. If you must get these sheets, I suggest you have your sewing machine ready to re-sew all seams and hems before using or washing them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cotton Flannel Sheet Set, February 20, 2007
Darlene Bowen (Mount Enterprise, TX) - See all my reviews
I found the sheets to be top quality and very comfortable.

4.0 out of 5 stars Mostly pleased, February 18, 2007
I was very pleased with this sheet set with one exception - the fitted sheet was too small and did not want to expand to fit onto all 4 corners of the mattress. I also have a Queen size bed in my home, for which I had ordered the same set, and unfortunately, I found the same problem with this set. I have ended up using the top sheets/pillowcases with a solid bottom because I just love the whimsical print, the softness, and the thickness of these sheets.

1.0 out of 5 stars HOW DISAPPOINTING, February 13, 2007
That is all I can say - you get what you pay for is clearly underrated - you buy sheets for under 10 dollars - what on earth was I thinking - well, I got paper thin sheets that I hope make it thru the first washing -will use them as emergency sheets for guests that want a place to crash - will provide toilet seat cover-like protection against the mattress and who knows what it will feel like next to the skin!! Warning - Caveat Emptor!

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the price, February 12, 2007
I had been looking for a spare set of flannel sheets for my bed. These are not the best but they certainly are good enough. They are a bit thin but soft and warm. I do recommend them.

3.0 out of 5 stars Color Me Blue., February 11, 2007
D. Ford "D. Ford" (San Pedro, CA United States) - See all my reviews
Big, soft and fluffy but after two washings these sheets still dye my skin blue. Other than that they were an excellent deal.

4.0 out of 5 stars Blue Floral Paisley 150 GSM Heavey Cotton Flannel Sheet Set, full, February 10, 2007
Phyllis Young (Maury City, Tn.) - See all my reviews
This was a great buy for the price. The only problem that I had with it is that the fitted sheet was too small for my full bed. It was suppose to be for a full size bed but it would not work. It was even too big for a twin size. Other than that, it was a good item for that amount of money.

5.0 out of 5 stars Melrose flannel sheet set twin, February 10, 2007
This is a great set of sheets! I needed them for an extra bedroom and they are perfect.

4.0 out of 5 stars ok for the price, January 15, 2007
R. A. King "Deal Guru" (Sittin on the veranda sippin mint julips) - See all my reviews
I purchased these sheets as a gift for my daughter and she loved them so for 9.99 I think I did ok

4.0 out of 5 stars Flannel Sheet Set - Queen, January 15, 2007
A very good value for the price. The fitted sheet is large enough to accomadate the thick mattress. The flat sheet is not quite wide enough, only giving a 8-10 inch overhang.

‹ Previous | 15 6 7 8 | Next ›