5.0 out of 5 stars Bright and cheery wreath
This wreath looks great on my front door. It just brightens my day after a long, hard day at the office. I would recommend this product. It is made with good quality materials. It survived the small tornado we had in Georgia.
Published on April 11, 2011 by wlinguiti

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, looks like it came from someone's old attic
The photo looks bright, new and cheery, when the wreath is actually sparse, drab and old looking. Completely disappointed.
Published on June 14, 2011 by KaraD

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, looks like it came from someone's old attic, June 14, 2011
This review is from: Melrose International 20-Inch Diameter Summer Garden Trumpet Wreath (Kitchen)

2.0 out of 5 stars Does not look like the picture!!!, May 3, 2011
I was so excited to find this wreath online because I was looking for something bright and cheery to hang on my front door for the spring/summer, and this seemed perfect. When I received it in the mail, I was really shocked at how it looked in comparison with its online picture. The flowers looked almost dead! They were not as colorful as shown online, and there were way more brown and green branches than there were flowers! I don't know what to do now. I'm contemplating returning it.

2.0 out of 5 stars NOT AS PICTURED, March 1, 2013
RECEIVED THIS WREATH TODAY IT IS GOING BACK!! THE PICTURE OF THE WREATH SHOWN IS VERY MISLEADING. THERE ARE A FEW YELLOW AND PURPLE FLOWERS NONE OF THE RED & ORANGE (WHICH IS WHY I ORDERED IT) NONE OF THE CORKSCREW LIKE BRANCHES. VERY, VERY SKIMPY & CHEAP LOOKING. SAVE YOUR MONEY.

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright and cheery wreath, April 11, 2011

1.0 out of 5 stars don't waste your money, March 20, 2013
This wreath was poorly designed. The oval backing was warped and irregular. There were not enough flowers on it to fill in the space properly. It was a piece of junk from China.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wreath, June 2, 2011
The wreath we received was very pretty. The box was badly damaged, but the wreath was in perfect condition. We would definitely order it again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wreath, April 25, 2011
This wreath is absolutely stunning on my front door. I love the vibrant colors of purple, yellow and red, it really is a beautiful wreath and the perfect complement to my spring/summer decor!

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful Spring wreath . . . LOVE!, March 7, 2013
I love this beautiful Spring wreath! The quality of the flowers is beautiful. Yes it is only 20 inches so it is not as large as some door wreaths, but as one other reviewer pointed out, you can spend just a few minutes pulling out the flowers and arranging them to make this wreath fuller and so that it takes up more space on your front door. I am very happy with the purchase and would recommend to anyone wanting to get in the mood for warmer and sunnier Springtime weather!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very colorful!, April 16, 2012
I really like this wreath. It was a good buy and it looks wonderful against my red entrance door. Some reviews said it was not very full but all I had to do was twist it alittle and it worked great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pretty, August 8, 2012
This really added some much needed life and color to my front door. Lots of color and it just has a whimsical & happy feeling to it.Also, it can be seen from the street which is a plus for me. My only wish was that it had been just a tad larger but I knew the size and it works just fine. I posted pics ( mine are the one with the red door ) to give you all a better feel for the wreath.