Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: DVD|Change

on August 22, 2011
As this cast had turned over pretty much by the 6th season, it's still the explosive, over the top writing with the new actors. I really enjoy this series as it's a favorite from when it originally aired in the 90s. I watched the second half of the season in no time of receiving it. I am amped for the 7th/final season of the series. If you're a MP fan you must continue collecting this series and season 6 is no stranger to the previous seasons. I highly recommend. Great show from the 90s to re-live once again.

Thanks for reading! Enjoy!
on May 8, 2011
First of all I'm pumped that these seasons are finally being released. Most exciting is Vol. 2 of Season 6 comes only a couple months after Vol. 1. This gives me hope that perhaps we'll have Season 7 by the end of the year.

Now, on to my gripe. When these episodes first aired on FOX in 1998, the last chunk of Season 6 was cut away and made into a 'summer season,' as FOX had done a few times with the original BH 90210. 34 hours (there were 2 two-hour episodes for season six) were produced, with the back 7 airing as the summer season. With baseball airing, there was only a three week stretch between the end of the summer season (technically season 6, episode 32) so I suppose that is why people consider the last seven episodes of season 6 to be part of season 7. Oh well, I suppose they'll be part of Season 7, Vol. 1.

On to content ... I actually thoroughly enjoyed all of Season 6. Obviously the original core of characters are gone, but the additions are great. I think Season 7 would have been far more enjoyable if Lisa Rinna had stuck around.
on February 25, 2013
How can you go wrong with Melrose Place when you're looking for over-the-top drama? The product itself was great, there was no skipping on the discs and they didn't "stick" at all. Very pleased with this item.
on May 8, 2011
IM GLAD THIS WONT TAKE FOR EVER TO BE ON SALE, HOWEVER TOTALLY DISSAPOINTED THAT NOW WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR SEASON 7 TO SEE THE END OF SOME CHARACTERS THAT LEFT THE SHOW AT THE ORIGINAL END OF SEASON 6. SEASON 6 REALLY FINISHES WITH BUONA SERA MR. CAMPBELL PART 2 WHEN ANDREW SCHUE, ALYSSA MILANO, LISA RINNA, LINDEN ASHBY AND BROOKE LANGTON LEAVE THE SHOW. HOWEVER WE HAVE TO WAIT FOR SEASON 7, DATE XX/XX/201?
AT LEAST WE CAN SEE 14 MORE EPISODES OF SEASON 6 IN THIS SECOND VOLUME :)
on August 22, 2011
It was very interesting to see the whole gang again. However Part 2 of this sixth zeason left out a few details that I found on another review. I didn't see when Jennifer and Billy leave for Italy after they finally confessed their love for one another. Will I see this at the beginning of Season 7?
on September 2, 2015
I watched every episode of course, as Beverly Hills 90210 was my favorite TV show! The acting is not good, the story lines predictable and unbelievable, but still a 90's classic that is loved by many, I won't watch the series again as I would watch reruns of 90210 any and every time, but different strokes for different folks I guess....
on November 7, 2013
After watching just a few episodes it takes you back to the the old Monday night Melrose party days. It was just the best, and is still great all these years later.
on June 12, 2015
My girlfriend was very happy ;) !!!!!
on December 28, 2012
i love this show and i cannot believe how long it is taking for all volumes to come out!!! this show ended at least 10 years ago :(
on October 25, 2011
I didn't watch Melrose Place when it was on the air and cannot believe that I didn't! This series is addicting and entertaining.