Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Chi-Raq Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Grocery Valentine's Day Cards Knock snow out cold Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on August 12, 2012
I've never owned a Members Only product, but I'll say this- this jacket is great. I haven't actually worn it outside because, well, because it's summer... but it looks good and feels good and, curiously, it smells great, too.
11 comment8 of 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on December 19, 2012
I have this same model jacket from at least ten years ago. The zipper on the old jacket was extremely hard for me to engage. Once engaged and zipped up, the zipper separates at the bottom. That's bad enough, but trying to uncouple zipper to remove jacket proves difficult also. In fact I often have to take it off pullover style.

The new jacket acts just the same, too bad, it is very nice otherwise. I had to return. Manufacturer has to find a better zipper to complement the jacket. Maybe metal instead of plastic?
11 comment9 of 11 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 9, 2013
I purchased my husband's first jacket in the late 80's. He was now in need of a larger size so I replaced it with an identical jacket. It is the only jacket he wants to wear unless it is freezing. It is light weight but warm enough for temps down in the high 30's. The old one is still on great condition.
on January 13, 2014
Love the jacket looks great with a button down shirt. Semi-Formal goes with just about any outfit. However when buying maybe buy a size up as some of the other reviewers said. I am normally a XL in t-shirts but I ordered a XXL because I knew the jacket would be too small if I ordered it XL. I am 6'2 so it fits well, also the sleeves are the right size. Other than that great jacket Highly recommended.
on May 1, 2014
The Members Only Iconic1Classic Racer jacket I ordered was great! It is well made and tailored nicely to fit your body. I especially liked the inside pocket where I can keep my phone handy as well as sunglasses or any other valuable that you want to keep concealed.
on May 22, 2014
Really nice jacket ,My Husband loves it ,Very happy with it .Thank you
got it great shape with no problems
on February 13, 2013
I was a little hesitant buying because some of the reviews but I took a chance and I'm glad I did. The jacket wasn't wrinkled and fit perfectly. I was a little nervous the L would be too small becuase of my arms but it was a good fit. The zipper is the only issue I see. I did try to zip it while I was out and it came unzipped from the bottom up. I figured I wasn't lining the bottom up correctly. I also recall the Members Only jacket I had when I was younger and it did the same thing if you didn't line the bottom up correctly. I haven't had any problems since. It's a great feel and the jacket has held up thus far.
on August 9, 2013
I like everything about this jacket except the zipper. I read some reviews that said the zipper broke too easily and they were right. The first time I zipped it up, the zipper separated at the bottom; I was able to run the connector down to unzip the jacket, but it took some doing. Now I have to be very, very careful with the zipper; zip it up very slowly and ensure the bottom is tightly linked before zipping all the way up. Furthermore, I have to be aware of the bottom links and not jar it, or it comes loose and the zipper separates. Nice jacket, but I can't recommend it because of the zipper.
on September 30, 2013
Purchased this to have something stylish to wear for a state convention that just recently passed. I recieved it in excellent condition, the zipper doesnt un-do itself, and it fits nicely. Not too tight or too baggy around the stomach or sleeves. Im 6'2, so I bought my jacket in XXL. If you happen to be on the fence as to rather or not you should get your usual size, just buy a size bigger. You'll be fine
on December 31, 2012
This coat looks sharp however the Quality control was poor.
The zipper would not close at first because there were many uncut loose strings from where the manufacturer sewed the zipper. I trimmed these strings and then it worked.
I just expected more from such a well known coat.
I felt like I was not a member :(
On a positive note: The Blue color looks real sharp.