5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect.
I've never owned a Members Only product, but I'll say this- this jacket is great. I haven't actually worn it outside because, well, because it's summer... but it looks good and feels good and, curiously, it smells great, too.
Published on August 12, 2012 by Gmo

1.0 out of 5 stars Jacket nice, zipper is a problem
I have this same model jacket from at least ten years ago. The zipper on the old jacket was extremely hard for me to engage. Once engaged and zipped up, the zipper separates at the bottom. That's bad enough, but trying to uncouple zipper to remove jacket proves difficult also. In fact I often have to take it off pullover style.

The new jacket acts just the...
Published on December 19, 2012 by John Curtis

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect., August 12, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars Jacket nice, zipper is a problem, December 19, 2012
John Curtis "jgcurtis" (Granite Bay, California) - See all my reviews

The new jacket acts just the same, too bad, it is very nice otherwise. I had to return. Manufacturer has to find a better zipper to complement the jacket. Maybe metal instead of plastic?

5.0 out of 5 stars A great jacket, April 9, 2013
I purchased my husband's first jacket in the late 80's. He was now in need of a larger size so I replaced it with an identical jacket. It is the only jacket he wants to wear unless it is freezing. It is light weight but warm enough for temps down in the high 30's. The old one is still on great condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Jacket, January 13, 2014
Love the jacket looks great with a button down shirt. Semi-Formal goes with just about any outfit. However when buying maybe buy a size up as some of the other reviewers said. I am normally a XL in t-shirts but I ordered a XXL because I knew the jacket would be too small if I ordered it XL. I am 6'2 so it fits well, also the sleeves are the right size. Other than that great jacket Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars great fitted jacket, May 1, 2014
The Members Only Iconic1Classic Racer jacket I ordered was great! It is well made and tailored nicely to fit your body. I especially liked the inside pocket where I can keep my phone handy as well as sunglasses or any other valuable that you want to keep concealed.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, May 22, 2014
Really nice jacket ,My Husband loves it ,Very happy with it .Thank you
got it great shape with no problems

5.0 out of 5 stars Light jacket that was a bit small., April 26, 2014
Buying it at the discounted price of 30$, this jacket is not bad at all. It's looks great, and it's light. The only thing was that it felt a bit small compared to all my other Medium jackets.

1.0 out of 5 stars Size problem, April 21, 2014
The rhe racer jacket is too small and I wish there was a way to replace it with a larger size

2.0 out of 5 stars I Blew It, April 13, 2014
I ordered a size too small.

I usually wear a XL in jackets, but this jacket that I received should have been a XXL. It's too small. I learned my lesson about ordering "Members Only" jackets.

My mistake, I gave the product to Goodwill, simply because it did not fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, March 25, 2014
It was a little bigger than expected but very happy. I didn't want it to be a snug fit. Very happy.