Truck Month Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on April 14, 2015
These are a waste of your money at any price. Every one came broken and wouldn't stay shut. The package was packed securely so must have been damaged when shipped or at manufacturer. Would think twice before buying any Memorex product again.
on June 7, 2010
Had these before. Good Qualioty, great deals at Amazon, makes me stay home to order them
on April 7, 2014
One of the best,even the jewel cases were quite sturdy and a great price, Great for burning & storing programs.
on March 8, 2011
Half these CD's didn't work. Buy another brand. The worst I've ever used and I'm a recording engineer.
on December 26, 2014
Multiple cases were cracked upon arrival, and it took 3 disks from the non cracked cases for one to actually play the album I was burning. The one that would play all the way through stopped working after 2 days. And no, it isn't just my stereo. Any other cds work on it, and the ones I purchased won't work on anything at all. DO NOT BUY.
on March 28, 2014
These are great to store photos, music, and documents on to free up space on your computer. I will probably use all of these and order more.
on July 6, 2014
I've used the Memorex cd's for years and never had a single problem.
on June 10, 2014
Fantastic CDs 10 outta 10. Spectacular quality. These CDs make my music sound better than ever. If you look at this set of ten CDs and don't buy them you are wrong.
on November 9, 2015
Love these CDs. I use them to burn photos. They burn quickly and maintain the image's high quality. Of course the jewel cases are a bit flimsy but I knew this when I purchased these CDs.
on December 18, 2014
These are a great quality and I burn cds to listen to in my car all the time. I know I'm oldschool but I dont like using an ipod in the car. It's too annoying.