Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

on May 25, 2010
My Memories Suite is outstanding! If you want to chronicle family life and preserve family memories quickly then don't wait another minute to purchase this software!

Version 2.0 includes over 1500 background papers, 1300+ embellishments, 20 new templates, a new Resource Gallery that lets you drag and drop pictures, embellishments, shapes, backgrounds and more directly onto your layout. This software is packed with user-friendly tools and editing features.

With today's busy schedules, most people don't have time or patience for a long learning curve. This software is ideal for this purpose. My Memories Suite is designed to be easy to use, even for novices, and offers an extensive user guide and FAQ. The interface is straightforward and self-explanatory.

While you can make scrapbook pages with photo software such as Photoshop, My Memories Suite enables you to design a complete scrapbook album and add and arrange your pages all in one workspace. Being both an InDesign and Photoshop user, I use My Memories Suite for almost all of my digital scrapbooking needs because of how quickly layouts can be made in this software.

The professionally designed scrapbooking templates that are included are one of the best features of My Memories Suite. They give you a ton of flexibility. Most template page elements such as backgrounds, graphic embellishments, and picture boxes can be rearranged, duplicated, resized, or deleted. You can purchase additional designs from the My Memories Suite Design Shoppe or download from any designer of your choice.

With My Memories Suite you can create unique digital scrapbooks enhanced with music, narration, video and even web links. Scrapbook pages can be shared via iPod or DVD, turned into greeting cards and calendars or just about whatever else your imagination can come up with!

My Memories Suite has an awesome Facebook Fan Page with over 1000 members where you get an endless supply of support AND tech support couldn't be better!
on September 26, 2011
I recently purchased MMS and was extremely disappointed. There is a lot searching to find an item and also very slow. You also will need to purchase downloads to get papers that have any style to them. The papers that are included with the software are extremely boring. I have Scrapbook Factory Deluxe 5.0 and will continue using it as my scrapbook software. MMS does even come close to comparing to SFD 5.0 MMS had such high ratings I thought I would try a new software but it is not what it claims. How this software received such high rating is beyond me--must have been reviewed by their own company. I would highly recommend Scrapbook Factory Deluxe 5.0 for your scrapbook software.
on March 3, 2016
Having done 6 or 7 paper based scrapbooks, and tried a photo-book at Blurb, I knew I needed more flexibility to enjoy the digital version of scrapbooking. This is easy to use and seems to have enough flexibility to create satisfying pages. The included content wasn't really much to work with, so you really need to download additional papers, embellishments, etc. which is a bit slow. However, I made a lovely 30 page book on my first try. The page previewer is pretty slow, as is uploading the book for printing (20" so to get to pg 23). One thing I did not care for was the downloaded content is quite repetitive, so I would usually have two copies of lots of papers and such, which just slows finding what you want. One nice feature is the "recolor" by which you can recolor paper to better match a photo or a frame. There is also a color picker, so you can make a background exactly match an item in the photo. This makes for great color layouts. There was lots of free content available for download, but eventually I did pay for a couple of things that seemed more my taste. I think I would prefer more realistic papers and content, as drawn things don't appeal as much to me. No trouble using on a MAC, though they are still updating the security codes for Mac, so I had to go around the security wall to get them to download. I wrote support, and they quickly told me how, and assured me everything was virus free and the incompatibility was a temporary result of a Mac OS upgrade. So far so good, and It doesn't seem to have imported any malware. I have not yet received a print book, and will update on arrival, but note that the pages are not flat, so the inner edges will be hidden in the binding somewhat.
on November 4, 2013
absolutely love this program! I have made birthday cards, Christmas letters as well as the photo pages. can't praise it enough. Simple to use, easy to understand, tons of extras free on the web plus awesome collections of embellishments and paper collecions at reasonable prices. I never scrapped with paper but love doing this. No mess and everything right on my computer in easy reach and much more economical. I have already done several vacation albums with music and show they as slideshows on my TV.
on March 8, 2011
I purchased this software on 7/8/2010 and had no problem whatsoever to install it. Speacilly if you are a computer savvy person. Same thing for the softaware itself, easy to use.

Do not expect much as far as content. The templates, pages and albums are limited, outdated patterns in several colors! Templates are variations of photo frames, awful.

Cute and fun templates/pages are available separately for an extra $5 or $10 each. I bought a couple and they are just lovely.

My problem with this softaware is that it ran so slow on my computer that I gave up using it, I also tried another better computer and it was the same. At the time I used a DELL INSPIRON 1525. I wrote an e-mail to MMS and I got a reply quite fast. Alhtough they did not solve my problem. I worked on 1 page at the time and every sinlge click on the mouse would take 1 to 2 seconds to be processed, incredible.

I do not recommend.
on July 30, 2011
I ordered this product b/c i had an older version of Scrapbook factory deluxe and wanted to try something new instead of upgrading. I was very disappointed in this product. The library is pretty much useless. You basically have to find everything you want on the internet for either free or pay quite a bit. Scrapbook factory was much easier to use and had a lot of free embellishments, papers, and more all available. So I ended up uninstalling the software and ordering the newest version of scrapbook factory deluxe 5.0. This product was a total waste of money. Also, if you are new to scrapbooking, i would definitely not go with this. There are hardly any templates to chose from to help get you started.
on July 12, 2011
I purchased this program, downloaded it and within 2 hours realized that this program does not live up to the hype! The graphics are basic at best, very few options for creating custom pages and cumbersome in its use! Deleted it from my computer, asked for a refund from the company ([...])and was denied. Don't waste your money on this one!!!!
on October 27, 2011
I found this program very user friendly compared to using Photoshop for my scrap-booking pages. I like Photoshop for editing photos, but found scrap-booking more of a challenge. I like the support MMS provides through their website as well as many tutorials. I do have other scrapbook kits which I've previously downloaded that can be used with MMS, which is great.
on September 13, 2010
I recently became interested in digital scrap booking. After looking around, I decided to try My Memory Suite. I actually won a free version of MMS 1.0 and turned around and bought the update, 2.0, I loved 1.0 so much! I feel there are lots of options and lots of creativity. I like the fact you can use other scrap book downloads with MMS 2.0, ie free stuff!

I think MMS 2.0 is a possible answer to all the wonderful pictures sitting in my iphoto library!!
on October 2, 2014
I received this product for free in return for my honest review.

This software is so easy and quick to use because you have the option of choosing the book layout you want, selecting the pictures you want and it will add the pictures right into the book for you. All you have to do after that is add any text you want, music or narration and then finalize it. This is really great for people like me that aren't much into design. But also for people that want to build it completely from scratch they have that option as well.