Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: 8gb Memory Microsd Transflash Card 8gb #8057
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Pop Ups Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on January 29, 2013
I bought one of these SanDisk 8GB Micro SD cards for $6.28, shipped.

I ordered it on January 23, 2013, and I received it on January 27, 2013, which was only four days and was extremely fast.

It works great.

All that was included with the Micro SD card itself was a small, clear plastic case for it (no adapter or anything). It wasn't packaged in its original packaging or anything (it was in "bulk" packaging).

I would recommend it if you can get it as cheap or cheaper than I got it for.

God bless.
on December 19, 2012
I wanted to expand the memory on my cell phone & this was the best price around so I bought one. Arrived in lightning speed AND included a free SD adapter to transfer data and files to computers, TVs etc.
what a deal!
on February 12, 2012
I have always purchased SanDisk memory cards, and have never had a problem. Their prices are always very good on whatever I purchase. Richard
on July 11, 2015
Bought this for my tablet. Had no problems putting it in the slot but the tablet would not recognize then when I went to take it out couldn't find flashcard. . Had a great price, as you cant find them in the store, so I would most likely try this product again and see if I would have better results.
on January 3, 2014
I ordered mine from "so cal trade" something along those lines. They gave me one that's 8gb showed in the picture BUT it's a class 4 meaning it has the speed of 4MB/s or higher. (Just google it) didn't expect that. It says made in china in tiny words on the front. The micro SD came in a plastic case, it's square and fits just that and did not come with a adapter. However I do not know how it's going to work with my mp3 I bought that needs a micro sd. Shipping is incredibly fast, same week delivery. Ahead of schedule too. Yay! Ok well hope this review helps. :) For the price I would say its great, comparing it to the ones at other stores.
on July 15, 2014
This memory chip works perfect and it's incredibly affordable.
It did take a long time to write data to the chip and the data transfer stopped a few times for unknown reasons.
I would buy this chip again
on December 25, 2013
I'm a teenage girl. All I do is listen to music. And, as a KPop fanatic, this holds all of the music I listen to and more. I've got over three hundred songs and there's still plenty of room for all the music I've yet to download.

Super easy to use and so much memory for such a great price. I love it!
on March 27, 2014
i am not the only one that knows that sandisk is a very brand. ck youtube on the test. i will tell everbody about this the card works what i put it in not so well but i know i can depend on the micro disk
on March 10, 2014
It was fast shipping, and worked great on my car dash cam. Wished I had gotten a bigger one since it's only limited to 2 hours depending on the setting you set for your camera. The HD was very good, same even in the lowest settings, I couldn't really tell the difference between the two settings.
on January 24, 2014
This can be used in a mp3 player or a camera, or you can use it with an adapter and use it as a regular flash card. Multiple uses and has lots of space. Easy to use. Would recommend to anyone that needs more space