Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: SONY 16GB Memory Card Vita - 22040
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on March 22, 2014
I mean, seriously.. it's a flippin memory card. What a huge buzz kill when I bought my PS Vita and Walking Dead game, only to come home and not be able to play a DANG thing.. not even with any of the factory applications. Of course, it was THEN that I saw the TINY little thing in the corner of the PS Vita box that said I'd need a memory card. Really? You couldn't even give me a stinkin 4GB? Anyway... that's how I feel about that.. and that's why I purchased THIS.
on December 5, 2015
Sony can suck it. Where do they get off charging $2/gb in December 2015? I just bought a 128gb USB 3.0 thumb drive for $20, so to pay more for this little thing is insulting. I'm not a fan of proprietary formats, and this proprietary card does nothing to change my opinion. Lame money grab with no added value.
on May 25, 2016
The card works as expected. However, I want to point out that Sony has intentionally made their Vita systems so that a standard Micro SD card won't work in them. Then, their "specialized" memory cards, such as this one, they slap a ridiculous price tag on for such a small amount of space that would be a fraction of the cost if you were allowed to buy just a standard Micro SD card. I only gave this 3 stars just because the product works as expected. The value for the money on this product is ludicrous.
on June 14, 2014
I received it quickly form Amazon Prime and inserted it and was off to downloading games immediately. The only complaints I have which reduced it by 1 star are Sony made it proprietary and the price is really high compared to the rest of the standardized cards out there that have 3-4 times the capacity
on April 26, 2014
This is obviously where Sony makes bank. You can buy a non-Vita 16 GB SD for 1/4 of the cost. The Vita SD Cards are disgustingly overpriced.
on August 20, 2015
Doesn't work.
When I received this item I thought it was just going to be simple, but instead it was corrupted as soon as I put it in. I thought it was my system, but it works perfectly fine with the old memory card. This one came with all kinds of errors and wont even let me format it.

All in all. Now I have a 40 dollar defective memory card.
on April 5, 2016
Great! We didn't realize we needed a memory card for the Ps vita to store games, so as imagined Christmas wasn't as exciting as it should have been haha! But thanks to this great deal and Amazon prime shipping, all is well! This item is perfect and work as expected with the PSP vita! Thanks!
on May 23, 2016
Great. I've downloaded my entire Vita library and still have 8 gigs to spare. A must have for hardcore gamers who don't have the time to switch between memory cards, or who don't want to lose an existing game to make room for a new one.
on June 8, 2016
It works, I mean it's been doing its job and I can't complain about anything, so it's a good product, and it got here on time. So this is a good product to buy, just be aware this particular one doesn't come in original packaging, or at least it didn't for me, and it's super small so make sure you're careful when you open the little package it comes it or it will fall out.
on May 20, 2016
So I got the package and was so excited that I couldn2stay quiet. "16gb for my vita would be awesome", I said. As I open up the package, a sadness came over me. The card was nowhere to be found. It wasn't there! I want a refund!