Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer seeso seeso seeso  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

89%
11%
Price:$1.29

on January 10, 2013
Beautiful inside and out is the only way to describe this album and the singer. The clear sounds of Ms. Boyle lovely voice makes me glad I got bought this CD twice. One for my car and one for my home.
on November 14, 2012
I have been waiting for Susan to record this and I can't stop playing it. This is my most favorite song of all and her powerful, lovely voice, does not disappoint. I have all her CD's and will be buying the MP3's of this album also.
on June 1, 2013
OMG she's wonderful. Her voice takes you to another time and place. Close your eyes and feel the power of music on your emotion, your soul, and your mood.
on February 19, 2013
I love a few of her songs but most of the stuff she sings just doesn't move me. Not to say that she doesn't move alot of people, just not my style.
on March 6, 2013
I was going to buy the whole album, but after sampling the songs, I actually loved only 6 of the songs and bought them only. They are great!
on November 14, 2013
Susan does this Broadway hit justice. She hits all the right notes. I fall asleep listing to this every night.
on August 27, 2014
great rendition of great song
on February 16, 2015