Facility Spring Cleaning BDD_MSW16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blue October Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Gifts Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on February 24, 2015
I watched a review of this by JEREMY FRAGRANCE on youtube and without smelling it i trusted him and bought it. It was the right choice. I received my package within the estimated time line undamaged neatly packed the product was genuine and i must say i really really enjoy wearing this scent. It's notes are suppose to be leather brown sugar and vanilla and it hits all three very well the leather not so much but you can sense it a little overall it has a sugar vanilla smell but don't be fooled it is a masculine scent its very smooth,sensual, comforting and friendly perfect for a date or a social event even the office its very versitile sprays well and actually lasts unlike some colognes. Some colognes you can't even smell after 2 hours this scent will last far beyond that i promise but it doesnt have over powering projection its just the right balance with 1-3 sprays all in all you cannot go wrong with this Carolina Herrara scent i would highly recommend it to any mans cologne arsenal.
on January 9, 2015
Great cologne! I watched a review of this cologne on YouTube and it was the #1 most complimented, so I had to add it to my collection. When I received the cologne and sprayed it I immediately understood why it was so good! The smell is amazing and lasts for a long time! You won't regret making the purchase.
on November 25, 2015
i'm not really satisfied whith this purchase because you can see in the box code were removed and plugged my other perfumes Carolina Herrera code are careful not i will buy this seller ForeverLux
review image review image
on January 14, 2015
CH Men smells to me like leather mixed with the smell of vanilla & tobacco. This cologne got some great reviews on YouTube so I bought it blind figuring it would be pretty good. I wish I would have tried it first. I live in a warm climate and this to me is a cold weather scent: It's not a bad fragrance, but I think this one is a bit over hyped. I can think of many other fragrances I like much better that have a fresher, clean smell. Won't be buying this again.
on May 31, 2013
This cologne is straight up perfect. Sweet and rather woody. Female approved and endorsed. I would and plan on buying this cologne again.
on December 1, 2015
Great blind buy. I bought this because i have heard about all of the hype surrounding this fragrance and it smells great. It has a vanilla, spicy, leather smell which smells amazing. I was hesitant to buy online but I am happy I did and I know it is real and not fake because I checked the batch code on cosmeticcheck.net. Also was delivered 4 days early!! Very happy will buy again.
on December 25, 2015
I am not very experienced in the cologne arena, but I do know that literally every day I wear this I get compliments on it. It is a very masculine smell, but not overpowering whatsoever. This is hands down my favorite cologne. Do yourself a favor guys, and buy this.
on February 16, 2015
Bought this after a review in YouTube...blind buy, never sampled it or anything. You won't be disappointed. They talked about when to where it and what seasons and blah, blah, blah. I wear it when it suits me, and I'm thoroughly satisfied
on January 20, 2016
This smells just like what I smelled at a department store when I was shopping. The real deal. This has a slight sweet smell to it and has a somewhat short life of a few hours (just long enough for a night bar hopping). If you get a little on your collar it sticks around longer.
on September 29, 2015
I bought this fragrance for a tryout because of the YouTube reviewes; it was one of my best decisions ever. I remember coming across this smell when I was a kid and had an immediate "coup de foudre" because of it. Many years later and here it is shipped all the way to my apartment just to try. THIS SMELL IS HYPNOTIZING!!