We work for highly funded, yet unofficial government agency; our mission is to monitor extra terrestrial activity on Earth, WE ARE THE MEN IN BLACK. Now it’s your turn to suit up as one of us to eliminate the scum of the universe, using an arsenal of futuristic weaponry, incapacitating devices and space-age technology.
Men In Black: Alien Crisis is a Third-Person Shooter in which players assume the role of the brand-new "MIB" agent Peter Delacoeur in a struggle against an alien plot for universal domination. The game is a standalone video game companion to the 2012 major motion picture "Men In Black III". Features include a large arsenal of customizable weapons, tools/techniques for identifying aliens in disguise and other hidden threats, cinematic chase scenes, support for up to four-players in multiplayer modes, and offline two-player co-op.
Become the newest MIB agent, Peter Delacoeur. View larger
Become the Next Top MIB Agent
Alien scum. Fast cars. Massive firepower. Saving the universe. Do these things interest you? If so, it's your turn to suit up as the newest Men in Black recruit to eliminate the scum of the universe. Arm yourself with a full arsenal of iconic "MIB" weapons and head into the field with the mission to investigate and stop an evil alien plot to snatch up an ancient artifact that is the key to seizing control of the universe.
Key Game Features
- Third-Person Combat Tactics - Dodge and take cover as you battle hostile aliens in this action-packed, Third-Person Shooter.
- Nothing Is What It Seems - Aliens often use clever disguises. Employ "MIB" investigative techniques to detect hidden threats.
- Diverse and Customizable Weapons - Wield a full arsenal of official "MIB" weaponry from the Noisy Cricket, to the Deatomizer and even select from a full array of awesome firepower modes such as "Freeze Ray" and "Antigravity Grenade."
- High Octane Action-Oriented Experience - Pursue and escape fierce aliens in intense cinematic chase sequences.
- Multiplayer Battles - Challenge your friends and family to competitive split screen two-player or up to four-player "hot-seat" action.